March 19-23, 2007

Toups

• Members

I'm getting really worried for Days. Whether it is the budget or something else something IS wrong and it must be fixed.

What astounds me the most is that NBC, Corday, and Hogan all seem to just be sitting back and letting this happen. I know NBC wants Days gone, but it's making them look worse than they already do to just let their soap die. And Corday, I don't know if he is trying to do something but I doubt he would let this go on. Does he not see something needs to be fixed? He says there is no budget issue but these ratings practically say there is. Hogan can't really do anything but I am very dissapointed in him due to recent spoilers I have read.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm worried too, because I thought something, ANYTHING would have been done by now, and it almost seems like Corday, etc. are taking a blind eye to what's going on. DAYS is hemorrhaging in the ratings, and something has to be done. They can't just ignore this, and wait for May sweeps to get here. Something needs to be done immediately. I just don't get it. It makes me sick envisioning all the smug grins on the faces of all the NBC execs. They're getting exactly what they want.

Archived