B&B: April Spoiler

• Members

According to SOD: A regular character will be killed off. Brad Bell says this will be a shocker! :o

It must have something to do with the return of Mike, and hopefully Sheila later on. B)

A lot of B&B fans think Thorne(Windsor Harmon) is the most likely to get the chop.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WHAT?! That would be a shock to me!!

Jackie would be okay...but they already did the thing with Stephanie throwing her off the balcony and her "life being on the line" or whatever...so I think they should give Victim Jackie a rest for a while.

I could see it being Donna, Thorne, or Felicia just because they haven't had a frontburner story in quite some time.

Unless they're thinking of giving Susan Flannery some emotional material and killing off Ann :o . Surely they won't!

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 28 2007, 11:44 PM)
If it is Thorne or Felicia I'm out 100%.

WORD!

I'm not sure if I could watch either...

I think, as characters, both Thorne and Felicia have untapped potential. Brad Bell keeps sidelining them for the constant Ridge/Brooke/Whoever triangle and it sucks. Ridge and Brooke need to be MAJORLY backburnered for awhile. I think both Lesli Kay and Winsor Harmon have proved themselves at B&B, especially the latter, who continues to take the [!@#$%^&*] Brad Bell attemps to pass as a storyline and turn it into gold.

What is Brad Bell doing to the core of this poor show?! I mean, this is the #2 Household Rated Show in the country. He needs to start acting like it and give his fans and the actors some BALANCE on this show. These people aren't on contract just to collect the guarantee. They want to work!

Archived