GH: Anyone else sick of the "Sam the hero" stuff

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think its Sam propping at all. I think everyone has to take in mind is that its Amelia thats overexagerating this. None of the other characters are going on about how Sam is a hero. No one is even talking about anything she did back at the MetroCourt. Sam is trying to move on and she's downplaying it but Amelia keeps getting in her face about being a hero. She's the one thats spouting out that stuff 95% of the time and its not to prop Sam; its to bring her down for whatever reason she's out to get her

• Members

At first I was like "WTF did she do to deserve this?", but then I realized that it was all mostly Amelia trying to get back at Sam for something, clearly... it's just her plan to hurt Sam, I'm sure...

Mateo is alive.. We saw him alive and well in the hospital after the whole crisis was over...

• Members

she helped save them. Craig's original plan was to run in there shoot up the place, get what he wanted and then blow it all up. The idea was for the focus to be on the carnage so that he could make his escape. When Sam hit the alarm, she stalled his plan for at least 12 hours, warned the cops and bought them time to think up a strategy. Had she not done that, most of them would have been dead within the first hour. She is considered a hero bc she scaled out the window wearing the suit of the gunmen and risked her life to inform the police of Craig's plan. The cops had a shootout with the gunmen and they could have easily shot her when she escaped since she looked just like them, but she showed courage and put her neck on the line when she did so. It was a risky move but it was a brave one. Thats why I think some might consider that action heroic

• Members

Exactly. Its not propping at all, its just a set up for the big takedown.

And to me, Sam did do something major. I don't know about calling her an all out hero but at the end of the day, she managed to sneak out of the hotel when noone else could and warn the police. She risked her life. She didn't do it for completely heroic reasons though, it was about doing what Jason told her and her own preservation. But Sam did a major thing on the face of it, I thought the PCPD did a nice job of handling it and giving her kudos, at least Lucky and Cruz.

Archived