ATWT: Thursday discussion

• Members

Ok, I am not going to say much other than today's show was just outstanding, if everyday could be as well written as today's show was then we might be able to fix this show. My question is why do they always only pick Thursday's to show these great shows?

Also I love how we seem to be getting back to the basics again with business, I am going to love this WorldWide stuff.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Craig called up Roy (a banker, I presume) so he could have access to Rosanna's money. Since Carly isn't around to object he got it.

He's using that (his) money to settle out of court with the people whose kids got sick.

Then... WorldWide will be in huge debt with him. IIRC.

Anyways, I'm LOOOOOOOOOOOo-VING this storyline.

Alison Assassination has begun. :(

Call me kinky, but I want Barbara and Casey to hook up NOW! Just a one time thing.

• Members

Y'know, I thought it was more watchable today, and I can't even explain why. I mean, is it wrong for me to want some nameless baby to die, just so Lily can understand how irresponsible she is? LOL.

And it was so good seeing CZP!!! She made Casey watchable, God bless her.

Uh, a little conveinent that Craiggy-poo has access to Rosanna's money when Carly didn't. I do take it as a sign either Ro will be returning, or Carly will get some access to it.

My one objection....floor sex for Peg. GMAB. And the "I'm redeeming myself by thinking of others" speechifying...*eyeroll*

• Members

I still love this show. Call it 20 years of loyalty, but DEAR GOD!!! Paul as a psychic and Emily as a 40 something hooker. WTF???

I just don't understand what these writers are thinking. At this point I want Jade to drive Gwen and Mattie crazy because they are both so freaking annoying.

Archived