ATWT: Jennifer Landon Spoiler

• Members

TV Guide reported that Jennifer Landon will begin playing duo roles. The new character is named Cleo Babbitt, she will be a strange out there character that comes into town by way of an offer on Jade's website on April 6. At first she will look nothing like Gwen with brown hair with a down and out look, but will be groomed by Jade to look so much like Gwen that it could be her twin. Don't know what Jade is up too, but you know it going to be nothing nice!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh guys,..in the article..

Jennifer Landon states that Cleo is way out there and she is a lot more fun to play then Gwen. She even stated that she hoped Gwen would die and Cleo would stay if that is any comfort for those that are not feelin on all the screen time.

How awesome would that be?

• Members

IMO the way Jean is writing this show it would not surprise me if we have three Gwen's by the end of this year, it is very obvious who she likes to write story's for. Gwen has been on for 10 days straight, and has been in each of the six frames per show, and never less than 2 minutes normally more, even had a whole show about her in the stretch of ten days, hmm I don't think we can say that about any other characters on this show.

• Members

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Cleo Babbit? CLEO BABBIT? LOL, why not just call Gwen "Silly Rabbit".

If JP wasn't a hack before....(and trust me, she is), she is surely one now.

This seriously has to be one of the most STUPIDEST things she has EVER done to this show (next to Paul seeing visions). Jesus Christ.....FIRE THIS HACK!!

Lol, Cleo Babbit.

• Members

It's obvious from this spoiler Jean is staying at ATWT for the long haul. I want her fired. But it looks like she will run ATWT into the ground of cancellation like she did AW. Her and Christopher Goutman will have 2 cancelled shows in their resumes next year! Hacks!!

• Members

That was funny Ryan, thanks for the great laugh, I really think that is all that is left for us and this show is just to laugh, I can see April now, Physic visions, Gwen's Cleo double, a hooker, and whatever other dumbs storyline she can think of. Why us??, Is there actually anyone worse than this hack.

• Members

I saw a picture of her in my TV Guide, regarding her 'new' character....They could have scrapped this whole idea and come up with a way to sideline Gwen, and Will for awhile....All it is is another way to force feed us with one actor/actress by coming up with more dumb trivial storylines for them.

Archived