Days: Jan Spears back?

• Members

I read on other board that Gabby, the island girl who Shawn and Belle are interacting with out, is going to turn out be Jan Spears...god I hope not...I hate her! I was horrified enough to hear JER was orgininally planning to make her the Glove. Does anyone know if there is anyone truth to this rumor or it is someone's sick twisted mind at work, which I hope it is...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This rumor comes about everytime there's another "female party" involved with Shawn and Belle. Wasn't Willow supposed to be Jan, too? I'm not buying this. If they wanted to bring Jan back, they'd bring her back in the form of the phenomenal and mega-popular Heather Lindell.

• Members

Um, not believeing it. I mean it's the second rumour now. This is Hogan Sheffer, not JER. If this was JER I could believe it.

I LOVE her, but I really can't see her returning to Days right now(sorry psychofan). Besides, I would think Corday would bring back Lindell and since she's doing a broadway right now....

• Members

Nope. Sorry. Like Kenny said, this rumor comes up about every girl that comes into Shawn's orbit.

Besides, Gabby didn't seek Shawn out. Shawn came to her on the island with Belle and Claire. If Gabby were Jan, she would go after him.

This kind of stuff would only happen under JER, as was rumored with the gloved hand. Hogan won't do this and I don't even think he has plans to bring Jan back. I don't think he would have interest in her IMO.

• Members

Though, I wish they would bring Jan back however. Because alot can be done with her. She doesn't have to be one-note forever! She may seem like that, but she had a life before Shawn and she can have a life without him too. JER however totally changed her into a crazy psycho that she wasn't. The whole thing with Shawn in 2002 seemed like a simple attraction formed by being close.

Just my opinion. If she ever does return they could do alot with the character especially if Lindell is in the role, but she needs to return in a non-crazy way. A regular way because if she returned like this it would only show signs of not being redeemed.

Archived