AMC:Didn't AMC already do this story?

• Members

Inorder to prtect poor little old Krystal from big bad Adam Tad/Jamie/Jeff/Adian are going to make it look like Adam is nuts and have him sent to Oakhaven. While JR takesover the compay. Didn't they already do this story? I seem to remember Liza and Tad teaming up to takeover Adam's company and have put in Oakhaven.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can't that be said about every storyline on AMC right now??? Adam in Oakhaven is a repeat from not too long ago. Ryan marrying a woman on the rebound...gee...that is a repeat. Kendall is pregnant yet again. Spike isn't even a year old yet. The endless Babe propping repeated every day by every character. Mctrash is really putting a final nail in AMC's coffin before she leaves.

I feel sorry for the new HW's. They have such a mess to clean up. I don't have a lot of faith that they can because they have been working for McT for so long. I fear that they will write the exact same way. I have yet to read a spoiler or preview that has sparked my interest in AMC again.

• Members

Yep exactly and then Stuart went to visit him and he told Stuart that he paid that Paolo guy to sleep with Marian and make it look like she had an affair....those scenes got David Canary his fifth Emmy

Second time now that people have ganged up on Adam to get him tossed in a looney bin...but this time it will be a little different cause of Janet

Archived