GH: Wednesday, March 7th 2007

• Members

His father is either Scotty or Noah. The dialog was a clue.

Cooper and Maxie are hotness. I loved him checking out her ass the other day.

Tracy and Luke are a hoot. I hope they continue to increase Jane's airtime. She's someone who truly deserves to have the extra time.

I hope the issue of Chief of Staff is Monica's new storyline. She hasn't had a frontburner storyline in years. I'd much rather see a storyline about someone scheming for a hospital position than see some of the [!@#$%^&*] we've seen over the past few years.

Carly and Jason are cute.

Liz is a lying whore....but I still love her. She, Lucky and Cameron make a great family.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree i like the idea of having Lulu and Logan falling in love only to have Luke and Scotty oppose it. Its very Romeo and Juliet, and if done the right way, it would work very well.

I agree completely. Not only would Monica's storyline put more focus on the hospital, which is where it should be, but it would also give a veteran actor, Leslie Charleston, a good storyline. On a side note, I can't stand this new doctor. I want Epiphany or someone else to haul off and b!tch slap him! Oh and as much as Liz is annoying me with playing god and messing around with Lucky and Jason's lives, I really loved seeing her, Lucky and Cameron in the new house, and the baby that plays Cameron is so freaking cute!

Archived