Days: Tuesday, March 6th

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A couple things about this episode intrigued me. One, when the guy came to EJ with Stefano's medical update, they mentioned stem cells. Kind of random, makes me wonder...could this be incorporated into an upcoming storyline? I believe this involves the cord blood from a newborn, and there are two pregnancies on the show right now. And second, when Sami was in the church praying she referred to herself as "letting" EJ have sex with her. No mention of rape. I'm wondering if they are going to try to put a different spin on that story now.

I liked this episode because I felt it was building to something. I'm hopeful we're going to be getting some major story movement.

• Members

Yeah, I don't think EJ has any interest in raising Sami's baby (or Willow's for that matter). He needs something from a newborn to aid in Stefano's recovery.

She's called it rape several times in the last few weeks and when Ali was discussing this week's material in the SOD, she talked about the "rape" affecting Sami's mental state. I think that line was just to emphasise the (unfounded) guilt that Sami is experiencing. It's pretty normal for rape victims to feel that way.

• Members

My question still is, Why Sami? He could've had a bun in someone's oven without all the drama, and it would've given him what he wanted a whole lot sooner. He came to Salem in ... what, last June? The baby could be near birth right now. Why Sami?

• Members

Interestinging find, Days4Life! I'm hoping that both Sami and Willow carry to term and their babies are fine, but EJ could have his own plan. I want to think that EJ really does want the very first DiMera/Brady baby, but a part of me also wonders if EJ had this planned from the start. He needed a baby to save Stefano. My only problem with that theory is why did it have to be a Brady baby? The fact that Stefano wanted EJ to have a Brady's baby, makes it seem like the DiMeras have all intent on raising this child and sticking it to the Bradys.

Because EJ and Sami are the new Stefano and Marlena. Sami is EJ's obsession, the same way Marlena was Stefano's. Plus, EJ did the one thing Stefano was never able to accomplish with Marlena.

• Members

I believe Hogan (?) mentioned that we would finally get to the bottom of the Dimera's grudge against the Bradys. I hope this is true because I'm dying to know!

My guess is that there is some distant family tie and and that EJ specifically needs a Dimera/Brady child. There are only a handful of Brady women of child bearing age, Carrie (who can not have children), Chelsea (perhaps EJ considered her too young), Sami and Stephanie. Perhaps Stephanie lacked the proper genetic markers required to make her a suitable match.

Maybe he needs the child for a medical purposes or maybe the child is the key to something else.

• Members

Yeah, I guess it does. EJ probably thought Sami would be easier to manipulate than she was. Sami wasn't budging back then. She was after Austin, no matter how many times EJ tried to convince her it would never happen.

• Members

Chelsea and Nick were amazing!!

During the episode, I was thinking the same thing regarding Stefano. He needs something for his recovery, and that's what EJ is going to use his child for. Although, if this theory is true... why was EJ determined to make it a Brady baby, then?

• Members

I don't think EJ wanting a baby has anything to do with Stem Cell research which doesn NOT have to be from a baby. I think it has to do with the war he is finishing which was mentioned in today's show. From that I decided that Shawn Sr. did in fact give Stefano's wife a baby and now EJ is repaying the offense. Further, it excites me that that baby was John and he is actually Shawn Sr.'s son. I am not excited at all about Sami perhaps having a DiMera baby though, but it could be appropriately retaliation or revenge.

Archived