Days: Tuesday, March 6th

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very good episode. This wasn't action packed and it still had alot of punch.

Ali Sweeney and Bryan Dattilo shined today. Loved them. I like how Lucas is being written right now. I think he is going to stand by Sami this time. They both have changed and I think it looks good for them. I loved them inviting Kate to the wedding. That should be good. I also liked the ending with Sami confessing and EJ sneaking up. Good stuff. I get the feeling we are building to one hell of a big event and I have a feeling it will be Sami's wedding. Should be fun.

I like EJ/Billie. Pinson and Scott work well together. I like Pinson with long hair. She looks great. The stem cell thing intrigued me. I wonder if Sami or Willow's baby will be used to help Stefano.

Chick were great. Loved them. The sing along was funny and just the natural progression of the scenes was great. I like how they built to them kissing. It wasn't forced. Love it.

Glad we are moving the Shelle stuff quick. I like how Belle apologized to Shawn and told him she was happy to have had him by her side. I just want them to get back to Salem soon so we can get to the good drama.

It's been a good week so far and so far a pretty good March.

• Members

I hate Sami and Lucas!!! Well, I should say that I hate Sami and Lucas post-2004. I'm sick of Lucas being nothing but a prop to Sami. Give the boy some character. Lucas is not the guy that just stands off to the side hoping and praying that Sami becomes a better person. That's not him. The old Lucas would tell Sami what's up and move on. Maybe it's just my personal preference. I want Lucas to go back to being a bachelor. I'm so over LUMI it's not even funny.

Anyway, let me start on about today's show. I liked it. No surprise there.

I pretty much already ranted about Sami and Lucas, but I did enjoy the church scenes after Lucas left. :lol: When Sami made her confession and EJ crept up behind her. Loved it! I'm loving this storyline sans Lucas. I can't wait until the baby is born and I'm praying that Hogan makes history and doesn't given into fans and introduces the first Brady/DiMera baby.

Billie and EJ intrigue me. Part of me wants the writers to go full-fledge with this pairing, but I also want EJ with Sami. There'just something about Julie Pinson. I want her in a leading role on this show. She has made Billie likable again. Give Billie a man of her own! Hook her up with some new cop or something. Please! Pinson deserves it.

Nick and Chelsea are cute. There's no denying that. I found myself giggling during their scenes. Yes, I just admitted that I was giggling. Rachel Melvin cracks me up. She plays comedy really well. Blake Berris and Nick grew on me. Kudos! Finally, we get a real kiss! :D

The island stuff was not the highlight of the show and I'm glad about it. The story needs to be featured a lot because of the condition that they are in, but at least it's not the main focus of every episode. I liked when Shawn was telling Claire the story of his childhood at sea. Nice nod to history. I want to see Shawn teaching Claire how to sail on the Fancy Face 3. :)

Tomorrow looks good.

• Members

I think that was answered today. EJ Wells came to Salem after he chose Sami to bear the DiMera child that Stefano demanded of him. This is the final chapter of the DiMera/Brady war and now I think we do know that Shawn Sr. or his father planted his seed into a DiMera woman either Daphne or Stefano's mother. Now it's retribution, payback time. A DiMera invades the Brady clan. At the time EJ came to Salem, we knew he chose the apartment across the hall from Sami and was after her from instant one. Furthermore, I believe the reason he loves her (if love is the proper word) is because of her devious nature which he wants enhanced through the DiMera blood. This is my best shot from what we have seen so far.

• Members

Lumi:

It's hard to enjoy them together because it looks like they are doomed!

Chick:

I love them! I wish I was in the dark as Chelsea, their scenes are bitter sweet knowing that they are, at least for a little while, doomed!

Billie:

For an ex-detective/ISA agent you are a little slow on the uptake.

Archived