DAYS: I Want to Be a Soap Star

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, I guess ABC won't be airing a "DAYS: I WANNA BE A SOAPSTAR" recap during Labor Day?! LOL.

SOAPnet and NBC should try to work out a deal where they can air a recap of the show during daytime leading up to the finale, so fans can see what the show(and SOAPnet) are all about. It's not like the affiliates give a damn about their soaps anyway!

God, I pray there is NO MORE MIKEY JEROME!

• Members

I hope DAYS gets a good actor. I also hope the role they are given is also perhaps a recast such as AMC's Alec Musser received. The unrelated characters given to the GH and OLTL winners were doomed from the start.

• Members

Regardless of who or what wins I think this is good. Especially the internet voting part of things. Days seems to have a huge internet fanbase- I'd say it's the biggest- and it's freakin' vocal. It can't hurt to involve those kinds of fans in a battle over who wins and gets a role on the show.

It's such an odd concept, though, because...are they going in with no idea of what kind of character they need? That could turn out, on-screen, horribly wrong.

Still, if it gooses ratings or gets fans excited I'm all for it.

Archived