Days: New Patch's Blog

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It could be Marlena. But it sounds like the three women are kidnapping Steve, which would probably take more than one day to tell the story. In that case, it's not going to be Marlena. I say Billie, just because she could probably trick Steve into coming with her. He's not going to listen to Kayla or Hope. If Billie distracts him, Kayla and Hope can jump him. :) So I'm predicting Kayla, Hope and Billie.

• Members

It could be Marlena. But it sounds like the three women are kidnapping Steve, which would probably take more than one day to tell the story. In that case, it's not going to be Marlena. I say Billie, just because she could probably trick Steve into coming with her. He's not going to listen to Kayla or Hope. If Billie distracts him, Kayla and Hope can jump him. :) So I'm predicting Kayla, Hope and Billie.

• Members

I know it makes sense. Now that I just remembered that Corday said Malrena would become more involved in the Steve storyline, it probably is going to be Marlena. I just thought of Billie because she can get physical and bring down the best of them, male or female.

• Members

Yeah Corday said Marlena would be more involved so I am guessing her.

Drew makes some good points about Billie but I can't see Billie and Hope getting along, especially since they have a fight next week. I will say Marlena, Kayla, and Hope. Either way, it sounds good and March is already sounding better then sweeps.

Archived