B&B: Betty White is back again

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I lobsterlove Betty White (she should be back on Boston Legal!), but I still wish they had cast an actress who could work on a more regular basis. B&B needs to boost it's cast and stop wasting money on this stunt casting. They could've cast multiple people with the money they must've paid for White.

B&B needs to cast proper love interests for Phoebe (Harry!), Felicia and Bridget, not to mention many fans think Brooke and Ridge need new lovers. Then there is Clarke sitting on the sidelines, the Spectra's need a boost as well.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 28 2007, 02:39 PM)
I lobsterlove Betty White (she should be back on Boston Legal!), but I still wish they had cast an actress who could work on a more regular basis. B&B needs to boost it's cast and stop wasting money on this stunt casting. They could've cast multiple people with the money they must've paid for White.

B&B needs to cast proper love interests for Phoebe (Harry!), Felicia and Bridget, not to mention many fans think Brooke and Ridge need new lovers. Then there is Clarke sitting on the sidelines, the Spectra's need a boost as well.

I totally agree wih you. I want Phoebe with Harry! I liked Ben Hogestyn in that role. I hope Brad Bell brings him back full-time. I was hoping they would make Harry Nick's son.

Archived