AMC: SID Scoops

• Members

Thanks to Bee at the Zen board:

From SID – March 13th edition

In Dept Preview

Zach Takes over Cambias!

An oldie but a baddie is back from the grave this week on ALL MY CHILDREN, and once again, the power to make the world right falls on Zach’s burdened shoulders. How much more can Kendall’s tortured husband take?

Daddy’s Home

Alex Sr. offers his estranged son control of Cambias Industries, but the gift is not a kind one: Because Zach believes the multimillion-dollar enterprise is cursed, the deal comes as a cruel slap in the face! Slater’s first inclination, of course, is to turn the deal down flat. But his dastardly dad is prepared: If Zach refuses to head Cambias, the powerhouse company and all of its assets will be turned over to a fund that pays for the legal defense of accused rapists! To make matters worse, Alex Sr. makes it clear that his son’s refusal to accept the position will mean an end to Fusion and the livelihoods of Ryan, Kendall, Bianca, Babe and many others!

Kendall’s Having A Baby!

As darkness descends over a distraught Zach, Kendall decides to shine a little light by telling him that she’s pregnant with their baby! The news has its desired effect, snapping an astounded Zach out of his funk. Kendall tries to capitalize on her husband’s good mood by making a case for assuming power at Cambias: In their hands, she argues, the business can be a positive force that does good in the world.

Zach Goes All In

Still not sure what to do, Slater asks Bianca for her take on the situation. Though she will never forget about the violence she suffered at Michael Cambias’ hands, Binks lets Zach know she believes in him, and encourages her brother-in-law to do what he thinks is best. Apparently, that means going to see the elder Cambias face to face! Standing strong, Zach lets his old man know that he’s going to take the reins at Cambias because the curse has been lifted: Even as CEO of the former Evil, Inc., Zach Slater will live a fulfilling and joyful life.

Set your VCR:

AMC Erica's next move:

Zach realizes that Kendall is in danger on TUE, Feb 27, and faces his worst nightmare on THU, March 1, It's a battle you won't want to miss when Zach fights the killer on FRI March 2, with Kendall's life hanging in the balance! When the time is right for decisive action, Zach does what he has to in order to save his wife’s life on MON March 5. Meanwhile, after finding out exactly what JR is up to on TUE, March 6, Josh puts his own plan in motion on WED, March 7. And while Bianca is supporting Zoe’s new beginning on THU, March 8, Erica does what she has to in order to get her way on FRI, March 9.

Is Julia Tad’s New Sunshine?

Circumstance keeps tossing ALL MY CHILDREN’s Tad and Julia together, and the two definitely make a sensible pair. Will Nurse Santos fill the void in Tad’s heart left by Dixie’s untimely death?

The In Depth Story: Since Julia took guardianship of Kathy who viewers know is actually Tad and Dixie’s lost daughter, Kate - Sydney Penny (Julia) has noticed her number of scenes opposite Michael E. Knight (Tad) increase. “I see this friendship developing, because he always seems to be there to say the right thing and be encouraging,” she says, musing that maybe her optimistic character is just what Tad needs right now. “Tad is also at a very kind of dark and unhappy time in his life. Julia is a person who has her moments of doubt and all of that, but she’s generally a light-filled person. She’s someone who gets a lot out of helping others and lifting them up.” The actress adds with a laugh, “While I’m not a fan of codependent relationships, I think they have things: they can really share with each other.”

There is, however, the little issue of Jamie. Will Ms. Santos dump her hot, young flame for his brooding pop? Penny’s not sure but notes that Julia has long worried that Jamie will eventually get bored with their Ashton/Demi romance. “One of the reasons I think it’s an interesting story is because, you know, Julia’s always been a little bit concerned about where Jamie is in his life, that maybe he hasn’t done quite enough or seen enough so that he feels settled in the way that she’s ready to look at the rest of her life. She’s much more likely to have that in common with Tad.” Lifelong AMC fans will remember that. Tad played the other side of the situation when he carried on simultaneous flings with Liza Colby and her mother, Marian. And we all know how well that ended...

“There’s a lot of fodder there. I hope they explore it,” Penny says. “I relish the opportunity to work with Michael in any form that Tad and Julia’s relationship takes.”

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh wow, that's sick. I remember how great Alex Sr. was about Michael raping Bianca, and how he sent her a letter and money, apologizing for his son, etc. And now this? MMT is a [!@#$%^&*] hack. OMG.

As for the Zendall baby...be careful what you wish for. Frons giveth...and then Frons taketh away, and he takes BIG time. Plus, ABCD (GH mostly) likes to play torture the mother. So yeah, good luck. :)

• Members

I think kendall will lose the baby. No way do I think they will have her have two very young babies at the same time. Isn't thorsten's contract up soon, well I think they might have found his exit storyline if he decides to leave. That also might be why greenlee returns, but we'll see.

• Members

I don't know...from recent TK comments...I think he might be staying. He seems contented with this story but hey that is just my opinion.

And yes I am aware that TIIC could take away my Zendall baby girl but I am contented with being on my EEEE! high for now. :) I can't wait for Kendall's reaction and I can't wait for Kendall to tell Zach ^_^

Archived