Y&R: Carmen's killer named inside

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jana being the killer is the final straw for me. She has no believable motive. One minor character killing another minor character for plot driven drivel is a complete and total waste of my time. Will any of these characters grow as a result? Hell No. At least when Mary Jo shot Victor, she had motive. Why couldn't they have at least shown Kevin and Carmen getting a little flirty to have at least set her up as one of the potentials from early on. I would sooner they made Sheila the killer and her motive could have been that she didn't like the !@#$%^&*] and didn't want to pretend to be her friend in addition to pretending to be Phyllis. They already trashed one character, why trash another? I am cutting my losses now and will be better off not having to watch the Amtrash show.

• Members

Since Jana's arrival, people have been asking and wondering what her 'purpose' was on the show....now in a poor attempt, Lathan suddenly has Jana being a part of the whole Brad storyline fiasco, as well as trying to wrap up the Carmen Mesta mess that was putting folks to sleep.

So, what are they going to do once everyone in GC realizes that Jana not only is the mystery person that was snooping around for the reliquary, but also framed the Winters family for Carmen's murder?

• Members

Thank You. Plus not to mention, it was dumb to kill Carmen anyway. It was far more interesting with her torturing Dru than killing her off. In their haste to get Marisa off, they just created some B.S motives. Everyone went from believing Carmen over Dru iand siding with her to suddenly being on Dru's side in an unbelievable way. Its ridiculous.

Archived