Tim Hardaway says he hates gay people

EricaKane70

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly, I hate how those in the media think an abrupt apology is all that is needed. Like anyone actually believes that apology.

He said in his interview he has known some players who were gay, but I don't know if he meant teammates of his or just knew of other gay players in the league. I just wish for once a prominent gay athlete would come out of the closet. Channeling Mike Piazza.....

• Members

Well I am sure college basbeall players arent well known, maybe if one of them becomes an All Star in the majors one day I could write a tell all book. I am a firm believer in karma, so I won't out anyone if they don't want to be. I don't know how many people I have told to keep it hush hush for me, so I just don't tell other people's business.

• Members

I want everyone's opinion on this, should athletes come out or should they keep quiet? I personally think they should come out, if someone has a problem with it that their problem. But on the otherhand, he might get ostersized by his teammates and have to deal with very unaccepting fans all around the U.S and their safety might be at stake. I just don't know.

Archived