AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love Story Ryan

Well he has now moved on to his next squeeze and just forgetting about the love he shared with Gillian, Kendall, Mia, and Greenlee yep now he is on to Annie well she can substitute for Greenlee and yet they are making love faster than Lindsay Lohan gets a bigger rack and then someone asks "what is a rack?" and someone answers "it's a country"...but yea nothing too special about that love scene today it pretty much scared away all the little horses and monsters that were going to play tricks on Ryan such as glue his butt cheeks together so when he tries to fart he explodes into a million little pieces (James Frey can pen another memoir or is it novel?!) and put some semen in his hair to stiffen it up and get Kojo all excited like he has never seen a cut like Ryan's hair before oh and one final trick could also be to clip off Ryan's chest hair and write his name with it and then he learns how to spell his own name and a miracle Ryan has finally mastered the alphabet and can take over for Vanna White's job on one condition-he actually goes out wearing dresses. Heck he may even make Pat Sajak go "He is woman hear him roar!" Ahh just another day in Ryan's little ole love life but now if Annie is smart she will get tested to see if she has any STD or perhaps if Ryan has passed her the stupidity virus yep it is a mass pandemic and needs to be stopped immediately. One way to do it? Call in Dr. Joe to give ferret face a lethal injection!

• Members

I don't thik it really matters. A little love and romance on AMC is something that never gets old. It's part of what used to make this show so special. :) So we shouldn't be complaining, or debating, just be thankful for one moment of the old AMC shining in through all the crap.

I'm partial to AMC V-day cause D&E started on V-day 99, and Stuart and Marian got married on V-day (was it 99 or 98? 1999 I think). I'm happy that there was still a Valentines Day on AMC. I could easily been over looked by the Trashbag and her hacking axe.

• Members

Annie and Ryan were hot. Im glad they finally had sex

It was really sweet what Ryan did for Kendall. That card was cute. I pretty much zoned out of the Zendall scenes but liked that

Overall great episode (minus the Babe propping)

Anyone else see teh commercial teasing that Dixie might be still alive? I had to puke

• Members

The ending was beautiful had they let the balloons go to "heaven", I thought that was just so sweet. Loved their valentine party. Since when did Wildwind look like that? Haha..Loved those Zoe/Bianca scenes in the park.

Anybody know what the name of those two songs played at the end and beginning?

• Members

I searched online for the songs played during both the opening and ending montages - and couldn't find them :( Which sucks, bc I really like both songs.

It almost sounds like the same guy singing both songs. When I typed in the lyrics to search - I kept getting a bunch of religious song hits, so maybe they are from a religious-type band.

Archived