It's Valentine's Day....and I'm alone!

Actor87

• Members

Reminds me of when I had a girlfriend and would do that for her. I would wipe the snow out of her car and warm it up for her just before she would get off work. Then I would go inside, wait for her to get off work, and then walk her out to her car and kiss her goodnight.

Other times I would run her car through the car wash while she was at work and fill it up with gas (of course gas a little bit cheaper back in 2003-2004) for her without her knowing, so I could surprise her when she got off work.

I used to do all kinds of things to surprise her like that.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I got news that a good friend of mine is leaving town this summer. He works at the same place I do. He had hinted he might leave in a couple of years...3 to be exact. Now I find it out he is selling his house and moving away this summer. He is moving to another city. I am going to miss him so much. I am in tears right now.

• Members

Oh that sucks Actor well I wish I could help you out but just be around here and post with friends that should cheer your day up....my sweety and I (well more serious she's my fiance) are going out to dinner tonight in smog ridden Los Angeles and may catch a movie at the local theater.

Hope things work out better for you

• Members

UGH!!

Like, this day should be out-lawed!!

I didn't even go to class today. I heard my alarm, got up, turned it off, went back to bed.

Got a call from my friend, who I thought was going to have nothing to do, but she had alot to do...so I only spent like 5 minutes with her.

Then my roommate (the dorkiest kid on the planet) walks by and says he's going to eat with a girl that we both know.

Then, I go to work. Only to find out that we didn't have enough people to work, so they sent everyone home. (Which sucks because I need the hours/moolah).

:rolleyes: Today sucks...

Archived