It's Valentine's Day....and I'm alone!

Actor87

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My best Valentine of all was fraternal.

My usually overly sarcastic brother came down from Boston to help me out (and then promptly went out snow-sledding with the trick he met last time he was down)

Still I love him. And I still love my ex who sent me flowers.

• Members

I actually had a decent Valentine's. I had no plans until a couple of friends of mine just said screw this lets go out and celebrate, get all dressed up, go out to a nice restaurant, and go see Hannibal Rising.

P.F. Changs is to die for, so I was glad we went there to eat. The best part outside of the orgasmic food.........we all took pictures under the table. It was sorta a double date kinda thing, so me and this guy pulled out our balls and took pictures. I can't believe we did that in public, okay well I can, the pictures are hilarious though! I guess I could post them, but I don't want to get in trouble. The only bad part was we had to wait over an hour to sit at a table and had to be like vultures at the bar because its first come first serve. Well this one guy literally dove to get a table, even though we were there first he said sorry first come first serve in a very assholeish way. I didn't want to make a scene, so I just walked away and waited for the next booth to open up. Well this Asian guy who just walked in tried to swoop in on the next table, well this time I almost knocked someone over to beat him to the table. I mean it was ridiculous what I had to do just to get a freaking table to eat at. The Asian guy try to [!@#$%^&*], but my group wasn't having it. We were halfway done with our meal before another tabel opened up, so I was giving a nice smirk to the Asian guy who tried to just walk right in and sit down after we had waited a little over an hour of hovering over other people's tables.

The movie was awesome, the only bad thing was the theatre was freezing cold. I recommend Hannibal Rising to anyone who likes gore mixed with a great back story. The guy who plays Hannibal Lector was superb!

Archived