ho-hum

Matt

• Members

Oooh, I love that spot.

Someone once gave me a complete orgasm (for real) just by licking, kissing and blowing on the back of my neck and ears. Whispering dirty [!@#$%^&*] helped, too.

The best is to sit between someone's legs, leaning up agaisnt their chest with your back facing towards them. Let them wrap their arms around you and jack you off while they're doing all that... fantastic.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Steamworks is located right on North Halsted in the heart of Chicago's Boystown (oldest established gay neighborhood in the country). There are about 20 gay bars within walking distance. The city even put up giant spires on the street with rainbow rings. I went with my bestfriend (and perpetual crush) for NYE weekend (Friday through Monday). We partied serious hard at Hydrate. On the Sat. before NYE, the guest DJ was none other than CHRIS COX! Fabulous time!

http://www.hydratechicago.com/

• Members

I don't know you Matt, but anyone who showcases Alice & Steve...and AW, is damned fine in my book. I wish I was old enough to remember them. Please regale us like SteveFrame does. I've only seen clips (and heard many audio reel to reel tapes) of AW's golden age but I cried when Mack died, cried when Ada died. I'm more a child of AW's silver age in the 80's.

Archived