What ever happened to...?

CSW

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jay...don't be petty, its really not attractive.

But I forgot, the only voice that has a right to speak is the one you agree with right?

I love that people have their own opinions, it is when they lie and use hatred is when it bothers me.

But because I have an opinion different than many, makes me an automatically hated target regardless of who I am personally. Thats really sad. I like and respect everyone. But the same is not true when it comes to people like me on this board. Thats too bad. I am a great person. As I am sure you are, but I respect everyone, which you do not seem to.

Thats all.

I am not a problem, I am a voice, that is all.

• Members

Please! You already said that crap in your Sig. I was just kidding around. No need to lecture me. I really dont need that, especially from you. And what do you mean, I only listen to the voice I agree with. This is the....Do you remember/ What happened to thread...How the hell does this even apply. What, I agree with everyone that Claude was an ass, so I only listen to them. I don't understand you. Your getting all mad over a joke. If you ask me, your overeacting and whining is unattractive. I post in Peace. ;)

• Members

You're BOTH. Why don't you go back to page 1 and see what the thread is about, Einstein? It's about people who USED to post on SON, whether it be in this inception or its previous ones. It's NOT about members who get suspended every other week for acting like a jackass.

• Members

Chad... where are you? We miss you buddy ole pal. Supa Dupa Fly Chad was one of my all time favorite posters. He was thisclose to turning me into a Judith Chapman/Gloria fan (I miss the little "rivalry" we had in the Love/Hate forums), then he just up and left. I miss my Canadian alter-ego. LOL!

I miss SlkyCaramel posting here. I actually received a PM from her a few weeks ago. I miss her daily Y&R recaps with the funny as hell nicknames and her twisted take on the Genoa City goings-on.

And I miss Chocolatemilkshake. I know you changed your SON name to Erica, but you'll always be Chocolatemilkshake to me. LOL!

I miss Ademption regularly posting, although he does pop up every now and then. I enjoy reading his eloquent and well read take on politics.

And just for fun, I wonder what has happened to TomHughesFan? Bwahahahahaha!

There's a few others I wonder what happened to them...

• Members

I LOVED her posts with all the nicknames she would do and the different colored fonts she'd use. They were entertaining back then and considering the shape the show is in now would be even better.

I used to like Ademption's take on ATWT. I think she is still around(she is a she ,I think).She doiesn't post as often!

Archived