What ever happened to...?

CSW

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, that was recently, when I decided I didn't care about the pretense of being "nice" anymore. Darn and I discussed it, and then I saw you actually thought someone else was me. As if I would have song lyrics and a big ass sig, or whatever it was. It was bad enough having this sig.

In case it was not blindingly obvious, I am also co-writer at The Wreck Center, but I thought everyone already knew that until Darn just mentioned possible doubt to me.

• Members

Darn, you are Deena. When will you understand that. Deena. Jamie Foxx [!@#$%^&*] you nightly in your loveless house of Hollywood glitz.

...And I am the third girl. What was her name. You know. She fucked Eddie Murphy in the movie. Oh, can't we curse? Gee, sorry.

I wonder WEHT Kelsey and SB.

• Members

Not sure if you're talking to me or Darn, but......

Kelsey bailed on SOB. She disappeared and when it came time to renew, I'm pretty sure she didn't.........but one of the other Admin took it upon themselves to create SOB 2: The Search For More Money. Not many know about it though.

• Members

And when did it have to renew?

It was a very disappointing situation for me. I won't air it in public here more, but Kelsey and I had, before SoapBlather, never seen eye to eye and I think she was always going to suspect I was trying to hurt her. I admired the idea of her wanting an "impartial voice" or however she put it, but I should not have accepted her offer because I knew what would happen. Fortunately, Darn has always known I am plotting his eventual assassination, and he's okay with it.

Archived