What ever happened to...?

CSW

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's okay, honey.

Here's a hint: I was, very briefly, on the admin team at SoapBlather. Then I was voted off the island because...well, you'd have to ask Kelsey, I still have no idea. Maybe I looked at her funny.

Although I guess it's unfair for anybody to get this name since nobody but Kelsey on that admin team saw the work that related back to this name and sig, and then there are only a few friends who know I was doing that OLTL routine a few years ago with this name (the "V" is for "Victoria Lord Davidson") at another board. I was going to resurrect the anon column at SoapBlather, and gave Kelsey the raw original material, since it was popular, but like so many things, it never happened.

• Members

Oh, Jesus Christ, never mind.

A few pages back you thought someone else was me by virtue of a name vaguely similar? I would never be that obvious, even though, as EricaKane and JSF have proven, this place has all the security of a public campsite.

• Members

I don't even watch half those shows. You know what I watch? Old Doctor Who. That's what I watch. That's it right now.

Anyway, I only came back to back up Darn. I don't even know what it was at the time. I daresay I was very convincing.

Archived