OLTL: enlarged versions of the Valentine Day's episode

• Members

To see larger versions of all 34 of the ABC MediaNet pictures of the special fantasy Valentine's Day episode of OLTL, check out the OLTL page at abc.com .

Link: http://abc.go.com/daytime/onelifetolive/index.html

Scroll down the page to the picture of Nash and Jessica kissing (which is from that episode). The text beside the picture says:

A FANTASY VALENTINE'S DAY! Celebrate a wildly romantic Valentine's Day with One Life to Live! Don't miss Wednesday, February 14's special episode when fairytales will come to life! Click here for an exclusive sneak peek!

Click on either the text or the picture to view (one at a time) enlarged versions of all 34 of the pictures.

Link to the first picture: http://abc.go.com/daytime/onelifetolive/im...ry.html?photo=1

(Click on the 'next' button on each picture to view the next).

Also, while on that page, check out all the other cool OLTL stuff including: Llanview family trees, an ask JPL section, Jessica's blog, a section where you can see what your favorite ABC soaps stars wore on the air, and much, much more.

So be sure to check out the abc.com OLTL page, as well as other OLTL-related sites around the net for more fun OLTL stuff.

--------------------

While the IMDb has no dayplayer roles listed yet for either the Feb. 15th or 20th episodes of OLTL, they do have Directors listed for both of those episodes. According to IMDb.com, the Feb. 15th episode will be Directed by Larry Carpenter and the Feb. 20th episose will be Directed by Danielle Faraldo.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think this episode looks fun and should be fun to watch if nothing else. I too think the pictures of all the actors look very nice and flattering.

They now have the dates listed with these episodes. I was off by a day on each. lol Those two episodes will air on Feb. 16th and Feb. 21st. No change in the Directors.

Archived