AMC: Carolyn Hinsey NY Daily News Article

• Members

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/e...4p-417880c.html

'AMC' stable encounter erupts in unbridled lust

By CAROLYN HINSEY

Ryan gives Annie a tour of the Wildwind stables next week on "All My Children," and it ends with a roll in the hay.

Literally.

"There's all this pentup energy in Ryan," says Cameron Mathison, who plays the perennial loser at love. "First of all, Ryan hasn't gotten any in a long time. Let's just be frank about that. Everything with Annie has been escalating, and obviously this Emma revelation has brought them closer."

Ryan and Annie just learned that he fathered her daughter Emma, via a wild coincidence at the local sperm bank.

"Once they realized that Emma was theirs, Annie decided to move out of the penthouse," says Mathison, referring to Ryan's home, where Annie and Emma had been staying. "She doesn't want to be this 'instant family.' If anything is going to happen between Ryan and Annie, they are going to date and court first. So, it's out of that decision that Annie and Emma are on their way to Wildwind. Ryan goes over with them."

Wildwind owner Julia is throwing a party.

"Ryan, having some history in Wildwind, gives Annie a little tour of the grounds, which, by the way, we shot for real on location" at Coe Hall at the Planting Fields in Oyster Bay, says the actor. "They get to the stables and there's all this tension. Now, keep in mind that this is the stables where Ryan's brother [Jonathan] murdered the owner of Wildwind [Edmund] and then set fire to his body. That could be a buzz kill and might affect some men's performance, if you know what I am talking about. But it's been so long for Ryan that it didn't seem to bother him at all."

Cue the steamy sex scene.

"It was pretty intense," says Mathison. "She's in the stable with this little sexy lingerie deal on, and knee-high boots. Ryan was probably at his absolute peak performance."

Afterward, Ryan and Annie join the party, where everyone has decided to celebrate Valentine's Day by writing the names of lost loved ones on helium balloons and letting them go outside.

"That was right after the wild, passionate combustion of sex and love in the stable, so they're a little late," Mathison says. "Afterward, they pull back a little bit for the sake of Emma. They say they're not dating. But I think once you have sex with somebody, you're fully dating. I think they are falling head over heels for each other."

:blink::mellow:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived