Days SOW Scoops

• Members

Just got my SOW early for some reason and felt the sneak peeks warranted me posting these:

SOW

Sneak Peeks

Week of Feb 12

Chelsea learns the truth about Lonely Splicer.

Phillip confronts Shawn and Belle.

Steve reveals EJ orchestrated his brainwashing.

Hope forgives Chelsea.

Abby and Max admit their secret crushes on each other.

Can't Miss - Feb. 15 - Willow tells Shawn she's pregnant.

Week of Feb. 19

Chelsea is in over her head with an older man.

Steve attacks Kayla.

Sami confesses all.

Shawn, Belle and Claire jump ship.

Sweeps looks like it's starting late :lol: . Anyway, happy to se Hope back. Sami confessing already is a surprise and explains that Celeste spoiler in the other htread. That Steve/Kayla one sounds tragic. This is going to be so good and SN and MBE will rock it!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sweeps is finally kicking off! :D

Chelsea finally finds out about Nick/Lonely Splicer? Thank God! I want this storyline over, fast.

Philip catches up with Shawn and Belle. Another thank God to that one. I was getting sick of the on the run storyline already actually and I'm glad Philip catches up with them.

EJ orchestrated Steve's brainwashing? How old was he? 13? :lol:

MABBY!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Steve attacks Kayla :D :D :D Take that, S&K fans! :P

• Members

I think the Steve/Kayla story is good.

It's got angst, drama, heartbreak...all the emotions you want. I am sure it's not a big deal like him beating the hell out of her. It's an inner conflict and provides alot of drama and conflict. The fact that Steve's condition now has him hurting Kayla has great potential IMO.

• Members

OMG this stuff sounds GREAT!

The Steve attacks Kayla spoilers is VERY VERY interesting...OMG I wonder how this will play out!

How SHOCKING!

That Sami spoilers is MAJOR, those will be some GOOD SCENES!

Despite these AWESOME spoiles a HUGE HUGE HUGE Thumbs Down for No Bope stuff in the next two weeks (big mistake DAYS!!!)

• Members

Why am I having a hard time believing that Sami confesses all?

I mean, I'm looking forward to it. It's amazing to have a "Sami secret" that doesn't last for 4 months before finally being exposed in a moment of anti-climacy, but I'm having a hard time believing that it'll be the whole truth she confesses, LoL

• Members

It would be awesome if they got the confession over with. I already feel like we're on familiar ground, heading to a Who's the Daddy storyline and, most likely, another switched paternity test (with Sami & the Dimeras involved I can't imagine it'd be clean, plus it's Days and they love that stuff). Since the storyline feels like a retread, I'd rather get what, for me, is the worst part of it over sooner rather than later, the worst part being the confession followed by the anti-Sami pile-on by everyone and their mother.

Of course, it's probably just that she confesses to all that she's pregnant.

• Members

I really hope it's the whole truth and this is not typical SOW embellishing their spoilers. If Hogan is serious about progressing Sami, he can't afford to let this secret drag on for months and culminate in another wedding day 'exposure'. That would be *so* JER.

Archived