AMC: Thursday

• Members

LMAO! That's funny. I almost laughed, seriously. You just started watching this show, the Erica you see on your screen, is POD. She is not, nor will she ever be Erica Kane, as I knew and loved her. She is a shell of the woman she one was. All spark is gone from her. She's prop to her childern. She hasn't had a storyline of her own in years. She got pushed into a marriage that is toxic for her. And now she's being scarificed for one of the most ridiculous plot points in the history of daytime (yeah, and that's not just MY opinion on the whole Josh fiasco). I will not, under any circumstances watch the woman who I have loved, admired, respected, adored all of my life like this. Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather remember her the way she was, then give AMC the statisfaction of beliving it's okay to do this to my diva.

Yes I will, and I think I did. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. You did.

I'd love to see corporate Erica re-emerge again. Erica can do alot of things but when it comes to business she takes the cake.

New Beginnings is cheesy and frankly boring.

The Cutting Edge people.... BRING BACK THE CUTTING EDGE!

What ever happend to WRCW anyway?

• Members

Erica was Erica (love her!) except for the part where they left out her non-mom careerist side.

If she had said "Oh, my. Lovely! Perfect for 'New Beginnings!' Can you have transition surgery during May Sweeps? Nevermind. I'll arrange it! No worries. I'll handle everything personally..." Annnnd *hairshake* *sweeps-out-of-the-room* THAT would be Erica. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nevermind that they are going to some offensive place with Bink's character, these days. No commento! I have the grrrr's on that one.

Erica had a gay sidekick. His name is VAL. Please bring back Val! He's woman enough for Zoe. :lol:

• Members

Bwah, I can so see it.

I think I got to agree. Erica has been more Erica than she has been in her more-adult (individual of the kids) stories (these days) with the kiddies these last two days.

Val totally was Erica's perfect gay side-kick. He was loud and proud of his worship for La Kane. Give the woman back Enchantment and Val! Poor guy is probably at home praying to his favorite heroine's portrait 3 times a day. ;)

• Members

I would disagree with the last line.

No offense, I just don't know what made 'old' Erica so great. She wears flashy clothes, she's over-the-top and she's self-centered enough to believe her daughter's sexuality affects her personally. It seems to me to be the same Erica I've seen in several clips.

• Members

You can't give eamples like that, you have to have just seen her. Watched her at her most vunerable, seen her at her most hurt and scarred, watched her at her most child like and love able. The things you see are only because that's how she's being protrayed now. There so much heart, so much love, so much fear and hurt inside of her...watching her over the years you see the full picture. She is a shell of herself now. Period.

Archived