OLTL: 30 New MediaNet pictures added

• Members

ABC MediaNet has added 30 new spoiler pictures for the weeks of February 5th, 12th, and 19th.

The 10 new pictures for the week of February 5th include: Todd, Blair, Miles, John, Michael, Marty, Evangeline, Jessica, and Spencer's new lawyer Jim.

The 9 new pictures for the week of February 12th include: Cristian, Evangeline, Carlotta, Rex, Adriana, Tate, Bree, Jessica, Antonio, Viki, Clint and a horse.

And the 11 new pictures for the week of February 19th include: Cristian, Jessica, Miles, Marcie, Michael, John, Todd, and Evangeline.

Link to the pictures at MediaNet (the newest pictures are all those on the first 3 pages, and the first 6 pictures on the 4th page): http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search/searc...&pgsplit=12

-------------------

On a side note, IMDb.com has listings for the Thursday, February 15th & Tuesday, February 20th episodes of OLTL, but I'm not sure what dayplaers will be on in those episodes.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Setting here looking at my previews and then looking at the some of the MediaNet pictures, I have discovered that two of the pictures have the wrong date underneath them. They are both on the second page. On that page, the second picture (and possibly the third as well) which are of Todd and Evangeline says it airs during the week of February 12th...this includes the picture of them kissing. That does not happen, however, until the week of the 19th.

If you look at the Viki/Clint picture on that page, you see that they are in the stable with the horse. The caption under the picture says it airs the week of February 12th. However, that is what aired today. There is some Viki/Clint stuff next week....but the horseriding stuff was today.

From what I can tell, the dates on all the other new pictures are okay.

This isn't the first time they have screwed up the dates on the MediaNet pictures. Last month they said that the scene where they questioned Addie at St. Ann's was supposed to air the week of Jan. 15th, but it actually didn't air until the week of Jan. 29th.

-------------------------

Anyone know what's up with the AMC pictures at MediaNet? OLTL and GH have added a lot of new pictures in the last couple weeks, but AMC only added like 4. Just seems a little odd to me.

• Members

Wow. You are pretty observant Scotty.

I wonder if they'll actually go with Todd and Van for awhile. I kind of hope they do, although I love T&B too.

I also wonder what's up with those pics of Jess and Nash. Is there some sort of fantasy story coming up or are those promo pics and not pics of an upcoming scene.

• Members

Thanks. :)

I'm not sure about Todd/Van, but I do know Todd takes her by surprise the week of the 19th.

As for Jess and Nash, those are pics from an upcoming scene. If you check the four or five or so pages after the one you were looking at, you will see more of Jess/Nash and much of the rest of the cast dressed in costumes. It's all part of the speica Valentine's Day fantasy episode. I personally think it looks like an interesting episode. I'll have more about it when I post my previews tomorrow afternoon. :)

• Members

So we aren't getting more Viki and Clint horseback riding next week? Dang, I was hoping they would go again since what happened today screwed up their date. Plus Viki did tell Clint they were on again for next week. I was so hoping for more Viki and Clint next week too, especially since they didn't even get alone time :)

Archived