AMC: SOW Scoops

• Members

Thanks to Jules at the Z/K board:

Feb. 5: Erica finds Barbara at Jack's.

JR struggles with keeping the truth from his father.

Tad and Ryan form a new plan.

Maggie goes back to Paris--alone.

"Janet From Another Planet" lands in Pine Valley.

Can't Miss, Thurs., Feb. 8: Ryan and Kendall fight over Spike.

Week of Feb. 12: Ryan and Annie can't deny their feelings any longer. Krystal challenges JR to expose her secret. Tad and Zach join forces.

The main story is Babe Is Attacked!

The Satin Slayer strikes again this week on All My Children--and this time Babe is the victim.

It happens after JR blasts his wife. "Babe can't figure out where he is coming from," says Alexa Havins (Babe). "He's being vicious and spiteful. To her knowledge, things had been going well and they were trying to make things better."

Not so. "It's been a facade all along," sighs Havins. "JR doesn't want the relationship. He's been faking it to fuel the fire and gain ammunition against her in court. She's devastated. She doesn't think it can get any worse. Then, JR blurts out, 'I wish you would have died instead of Dixie.' It's heartbreaking."

As is the ultimatum JR gives her. "He says, 'You sign over custody of Little Adam or I'll reveal Krystal's secret,'" previews Havins. "The one thing Babe will not put up with is bullying. She's like, 'Fine, if you want to try to take down my momma. I'll take you down just as hard.'"

Unfortunately, when she bolts to her car, she's the one taken down--by the Satin Slayer. "She's let her guard down for one minute," shudders Havins. "She rises from buckling her seat belt and finds a dart in the neck."

And then there was one...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Performer of the Week for Jan. 15 was Jeffrey Carlson.

Mail Call: Cady McClain (ex-Dixie) was fired? Are they CRAZY?!

Two letters were printed: one pro-BAM, and one anti-Jonathan for attacking yet another woman (Zoe).

Viewers Voice: How do you feel about the transgender story?

50% Kudos to AMC. It's groundbreaking.

32% It's unbelievable and total fast-forward material.

18% I haven't seen enough to form an opinion.

There's also Q&A with Justin Breuning. No scoops. He talks about how he got AH to go out with him, what his favorite scenes have been (he says those after Dixie's death) and what he'd like to see for Jamie on the show (closure between him and Babe).

And...the cover story is about Stuart Damon's firing, and how the GH cast is very angry. I'm going to type up this quote from Leslie Charleson, quoting Tony Geary, because it could just as easily apply to AMC or OLTL:

"You don't get a prize for longevity, that's for sure. I was standing on the stage yesterday and Jill [Farren Phelps, executive producer] came by and I said, "The way things are going around here, should I start looking for my coat?" Tony [Geary] was right behind me and he leaned over and said, 'All of us over 40 better know where our coats are.'"

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG someone please gag Alexa Havins! Did she attend the same school of "spin" as Julie Carruthers!?

"It's been a facade all along,"

JR has been flip-flopping for weeks based on her latest stupid move with Josh. Can she not follow her own story?

"Babe can't figure out where he is coming from"

Then Babe is a MORON!

And does Alexa forget that Babe initially "reconciled" with JR just to get little A?

You don't see Jacob Young pleading JR's case in every magazine. I've hated many characters over the years but I've never so disliked an actor/actress before.

• Members

I never agree with what Alexa has to say! I know she has the right to defend her character, but to completely overlook and leaveout things her character does, and blame it all on JR, is pretty ridiculous! My favorite WTF? comment from Alexa: "I don't want JR redeemed at Babe's EXPENSE!" LOL!

Archived