DAYS: Matt Ashford returns?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The newspaper website where the news originated has announced that (due to high interest) they've done a follow-up interview with Matt Ashford that will be up... um, Saturday, I believe? Which would be tomorrow... er, um... in about an hour.

• Members

Interesting. I will keep an eye out for it.

I did read of two big returns and I would assume this is the first one.

The second one I am thinking is Louise Sorel. Whatever the case, I think this is long-term and without Jennifer. We all knew Hogan wanted to write for him and now he is getting his wish. I couldn't be happier.

• Members

Matt Ashford will be reprising his role as Jack returning to Salem. I'm hoping jennifer has been either killed or gone missing perhaps jennifer has gone crazy like her mother Laura Horton and is placed in a hospital in Europe. Jack returns and finally gets with Billie who finally finds a man she can be with....until Jennifer returns and wants Jack back!!! as for Vivian returnning....lots of possibilities...phillip is her real son. or she was kidnaped by Stephano to raise her real son EJ or with Vivian returning the Alamanes had something to do with Steve's past. anyway im looking forward to the next 2 years of Days on NBC

• Members

If Matt Ashford is indeed returning to DAYS permanently(he's signed a new contract for 2 or 3 years), perhaps the scenario is Jennifer has left Jack for Frankie, and Jack returns home broken hearted, and is reunited with Abby, Steve and Kayla.

:o

• Members
You said : "The character is awful and I hate Mathew Ashford. Talk about boring and stupid..."

That why I took the word "stupid" from your sentence and threw it back at you. Simple as that.

It's stupid because I hate brutal bashing. When you say that you hate Ashford is just... :rolleyes: You could have worded it differently, that's all.

Btw. I do not love Ashford. I like him, I'm not a huge fan or anything like that. So please don't assume things without knowing the fact.

No, I won't get over myself and I wont respect your opinion in this case. I hate bashing like that and that's not something I'm gonna shut up about.

If you're so high on respecting opinions then respect why I can't stand your smal minded opinion when you commented about Matt. Get a grip.

• Members

I don't blame psychofan at all for not loving Ashford. He's quirky and flamboyant, and he is not everyone's cup of tea. If the show wasn't a snooze fest this week and last, and if the show wasn't in dire straits right now and if every other DAYS fan besides me didn't want him back, I don't think I would.

• Members
Nor do I. It's the way he put it that bothers me, you said it better. Although I don't think that description suits Ashford at all, it's more for his character Jack. Ashford is very down to eart.

Hate is such a strong word. I prefer to save that word for people like Saddam etc. I'm not that keen on the character Jack, but I like the actor Matt. Say what you want about a character but to actually say that you hate another person is just beyond me. So sorry, I wont stay quiet when someone says they hate him. Simply defending someone I like just like many others would.

Archived