DAYS: Matt Ashford returns?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see this as totally positive that he is coming back, even if for a few days. This is the first time in years that Jack has been seen as a character, separate from Jennifer, where he can be on the show without her. I fully believe, that if his return is successful, that we could see him back on contract. It's just a matter of fans making it clear that we will take Jack, without Jennifer. ideally, Jennifer would be back at some point. But, Matt Ashford was excellent when Jack was written as a complex character, and I think we may see him like that again.

• Members

If he's returning for a bit to help out with Steve's storyline, then good. Steve needs his baby brother. Just think of how much more emotional this rage/torture story would be if Jack was trying to figure out what was going on along with Kayla and Bo.

• Members

that would be an insult to J&J fans and no way would jennifer go there. Reilly lie of Jenn and Freaky was bad enough I don't see Hogan ever going there it was a disaster for Days people started hating Jennifer for her disgusting behavior. As Missy said it was way to soon for Jennifer to move on and that is why the majority thought the story was a real loser for days.

Archived