GH: Episode Count for January 07

Manny

• Members

Jcar03 did this list! Thanks, jcar03! :D (The list was redone a bit)

1. Kelly Monaco as Sam McCall 21/22

1. Steve Burton as Jason Morgan 21/22

2. Rebecca Herbst as Elizabeth Webber Spencer 19/22

3. Greg Vaughn as Lucky Spencer 17/22

3. Maurice Benard as Sonny Corinthos 17/22

3. Laura Wright as Carly Corinthos 17/22

3. Julie Marie Berman as Lulu Spencer 17/22

4. Tyler Christopher as Nikolas Casadine 15/22

4. Natalia Livingston as Emily Quartermaine 15/22

5. Kimberly McCollough as Robin Scorpio 14/22

5. Jason Thompson as Patrick Drake 14/22

6. Kirsten Storms as Maxie Jones 13/22

6. Ted King as Lorenzo Alcazar 13/22

6. Robin Christopher as Skye Quartermaine 13/22

7. Sonya Eddy as Epiphany Johnson 12/22

8. Bradford Anderson as Spinelli 11/22

9. Nancy Lee Grahn as Alexis Davis 10/22

9. Scott Clifton as Dillon Quartermaine 10/22

9. Rick Heast as Ric Lansing 10/22

9. Carolyn Henessy as Diane Miller 10/22

10. Jane Elliott as Tracy Quartermaine 9/22

10. Sebastian Roche as James Craig 9/22

11. Derk Chetwood as Max 8/22

11. John Ingle as Edward Quartermaine 8/22

12. Leslie Charlton as Monica Quartermaine 7/22

12. Lindze Leatherman as Georgie Jones 7/22

12. Jacklyn Zeman as Bobbie Spencer 7/22

12. Stuart Damon as Alan Quartermaine 7/22

12. Minae Noji as Kelly Lee 7/22

13. Dylan Cash as Michael Corinthos 6/22

13. Ron Hale as Mike Corbin 6/22

13. Drake Chetwood as Milo 6/22

14. Kent Masters King as Lainey Winters 5/22

14. George Juarez as Morgan Corinthos 5/22

14. Robert LaSarda as Father Mateo 5/22

14. John J. York as Mac Scorpio 5/22

15. Constance Towers as Helena Casadine 4/22

15. Eddie Matos as Pete Marquez 4/22

15. Bergen Willis as Alice 4/22

16. Rick Springfield as 2/22

16. Kin Shriner as Scotty Baldwin 2/22

17. Rachel Ames as Audrey Hardy 1/22

17. Anthony Geary as Luke Spencer 1/22

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I kept track of GH as well and I have Kelly Monaco at 21 episodes not appearing on the 3rd of January.

Greg Vaughan at 17

Laura Wright at 17

Kirsten Storms at 13

Ted King at 15.

Tyler Christopher at 15.

Rick Hearst at 10.

Leslie Charleson at 7

Sebastian Roche at 9.

John Ingle at 8.

Stuart Damon at 6.

Derk Cheetwood at 6.

Ron Hale at 5.

Constance Towers at 4.

John J. York at 3.

Minae Noji at 7.

Eddie Matos at 5.

Bergen Willaims at 4.

George Juarez at 5.

Did anyone else keep track as well?

I could of easily messed up but I put them all in a database for each day but sometimes GH moves so fast I get confused.

• Members

This is what gets me when I talk about GH being so good - everyone says that it is all the same all the time. they always point out that Patrick & Robin are not on that much. Both were on this month 14 out of 22 episodes. Now that is not as much as others were but that is still quite a bit.

Then they always point out that GH is not fair to it's older vets. I have copied these straight from above and I don't find this too bad. And these are very representative of the show since November. I mean even recurring players like Constance Towers and Ron Hale have been seen. Right now GH is got a good record with this. I know it is not good that they are firing Stuart Damon but they are using him. Other shows keep theirs on contract or recurring and just never use them. To me that is just as bad as firing them.

• Members

the numbers fail to represent what capacity the characters are actually used in. GH wouldnt dare give any of those vets a leading role in a story and often times its throwaway scenes which have them on the show for 1 or 2 segments. Thats been the case for Bobbie for ages

• Members

Oh I agree with you there, but compared to other shows even my fave ATWT they get better representation than the older vets on other shows.

Days uses their vets like Peter Reckell, Kristian Alfonso, etc. probably a little better, but even GH uses Bobbi and others better than Days uses Suzanne Rogers, John Aniston or Peggy McKay. They are on alot more often than them. And lately Peter Reckell & Kristian Alfonso are more used to prop either Steve/Kayla's story or Belle/Shawn's story.

And ATWT is poor with them as well. They use the vets solely as a prop like GH but they don't even do that as often as GH does. I would give my eye teeth to see Don Hastings, Eileen Fulton, Helen Wagner in 1 or 2 segments in shows as often as Stuart Damon or some others are.

If they can't get a story at least let us see them.

The only show that can be praised for giving their older vet a story - just look at the story for 80 year old vet Jeanne Cooper. Too bad all the other shows can't see them and give some of the over 50 set a good decent story.

Oh Cheap I didn't mean to leave it that I was thrilled with the stories the older vets were getting, but GH gets the most flack in this department when they really don't deserve it completely. Their vets are seen as a whole more often than the other shows older vets are.

• Members

Im really only watching AMC, GH and Y&R these days so I cant speak for any of the other shows but I'll take your word for it. AMC, well thats been a lost cause for quite some time so I dont expect much there. Y&R, I have no complaints especially since they finally have invested in giving Jill and Kat a story. Like AMC, I dont expect much from GH either since Im so used to them not using their vets. I hate how Bobbie pops up for a segment here and there to prop up Carly and thats even when they want to use her. Carly has gone crazy, been kidnapped, and nearly killed many of times and so often GH wont even write Bobbie into any of those scenes. I hate how they went and introduced Epiphany as the new head nurse when they could have easily given her scenes to a vet like Bobbie who has history and ties to the hospital and the staff. The only reason why Monica and Alan's counts have increased is well bc of whats going to happen during this latest sweeps event. Im sure things will go back to how they were after thats done. But Im not so sure I can really blame Guza and MMT, although they do share some of the blame. Frons does not like the older crowd. Thats why he made that idiotic comment about Y&R being #1 in the nursing home a few years back. He even referred to Kristina Wagner in 2004 as a matriarch around the time that she left the show. When did he come aboard. 2002, 2003? I noticed a change in the shows and its only been a few years, but vets were used a whole lot more then.

• Members

John Aniston was in 4 episodes last month but he is on screen alot in the episode. Yeah GH has been using Bobbie more the past couple of weeks then in the past but she isn't on screen for long normally to get a piece of advice and that is it.

• Members

I agree to a certain point, but Hogan screwed the story up to me when he quit using Aniston to push it. When he turned the story over to Philip to push the story lost a lot to me. The story had a real family dynamic that was lost when he stopped using Aniston to push it. The only time I got interested in the story again when Aniston came on this week to give Philip advice. The family dynamic was back and sorry but Philip is just not selling it for me. I see his villianous Philip as a mess and don't buy it. And him with Willow makes me sick. So maybe Aniston was in more a part of the episodes earlier in the month, but to me they dropped the gun in the last 2 weeks and screwed Aniston in the process. He has pushed that story esp. in December and made the story and then when new Philip is unveiled it was as I feared Aniston was basically not needed anymore.

So I don't see that as any better than having Bobbie show up in more episodes in the month to prop Carly. They just use Aniston now to prop Shelle and Philip. So it is still not any better.

And I think part of that is influencing the ratings drop for Days too.

And I am sure the bigger use of people like the Quartermains are influencing GH's ratings too.

Archived