AMC: Dixie and The Satin Slayer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
THINGS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM. Let's keep telling ourselves that. THINGS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM. They CAN'T be. Sure, this entire thread is pretty much wishful thinking on my part, and I'm not letting it go. (Not yet, anyway). Something has got to give for sweeps!!! :blink:

• Members

I hope that you are correct, though I don't think that you are. It was a STUPID decision on the part of AMC and frankly I'm just tired of them firing everyone over the age of 35! To me, it looks like they are planning to axe MEK next. He finally gets a good storyline with Dixie being back and voila, let's kill her off in favor of the stupid Transgender dude. Maggie an unnecessary character back. Another freaking little kid we don't need to keep Julia around. Making Ryan a father of who cares's baby, and Colby the most annoying teen to ever grace a soap!

Please AMC, wake up and smell the coffee. You are killing the show we all once loved.

• Members

Isn't it though? That's exactly how I felt when more than half the board insisted that McT was fired back in late summer. I said she wasn't, and guess what? She's still kickin, happily plotting away at AMC. So I'll remain in denial until Cady is back on my screen playing Dixie once again, sooner rather than later.

Meantime, my denial extends to the cancelation of PSNS. Still can't believe that's happening either. But that's a whole other thread. ;)

ChrisL

• Members

I hope this is true. Here are my two theories:

1) That Dixie wasn't the real Dixie. And Cady is coming back yet again, with long extensions.

2) This is someone's dream and they're trying to fix what was wronged last year like fetus boy and hateable Dixie. And when the person wakes up, it'll be a brand new start.

• Members

Here's what I will happn. Cady will be suddenly rehired. See, they can't reveal she was in on the ruse because CM would look like a B**** for toying with her fans. So it will be all "LOOK SHE GOT HIRED> AMC DOES CARE ABOUT IT'S FANS."

Then, it will turn out that she really DIDN't Die. She took a potion to simulate death in order to (knowing McTavish, reason to be determined).

OR

I also have my long-stated theory that the Dixie we got wasn't the REAL Dixie all along. Dixie is actually still somwhere else. Maybe kept away from her family. Remember the Dixie that came back in 06 was like a stranger. Imposter Dixie just got good at playing Dixie before she died. Dixie could have been in a coma the whole time and suddely awakens with no memory or any idea that imposter Dixie ever existed (maybe in Amish Country ALA Ghost Reva Shayne circa 1995)

• Members

Hey AMCGio83,

I LOVE your Cady is fired/rehired theory. Your "fake Dixie" idea could also work. Now all we can do is sit back and wait and see if all of our ruse theories come to fruition. Whether we're right or wrong, I just hope we don't have to wait too long.

ChrisL

• Members

Wow, Jonathan, ya think McT will try and erase her most recent mistakes (I'm referring to the past year's events) by having Dixie dreaming all of this? Hey, McT writes very much like James Reilly -- I wouldn't put this past her! :lol:

Archived