AMC: Dixie and The Satin Slayer

• Members

Thanks Kylie and Q Steph! :P

In the meantime (dare I start this up again?...NOT!), Carolyn Hinsey telling us that "something's gotta give" and McT (not sure in which magazine) jokingly stating that "the Tad & Dixie story CAN continue in another form" (huh?) has me questioning things again. But then there's Cady's blog... so, I'm done - for NOW. ;)

ChrisL

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yikes, I misquoted McT's 'spin!' ;) The quote was in SID; according to McT: "the Tad and Dixie love story can continue in other forms. It's the end of a chapter. But there's always other chapters." That quote, along with soap critic Marlena DeLacroix's "always on target" observations and Carolyn Hinsey in SOD saying things like, "Something's gotta give here, so be patient and ride it out. You might miss something great! Hang in, little soldiers!" left me optimistic again. But as I've already cited, there's that revealing blog that Cady wrote, all but nixing any hope. Unfortunately, I read McT's spin and Carolyn's challenge after reading Cady's revelation(s) so my lost hope suddenly became hopeful again. Note to self: ::I must snap out of this, I must snap out of this:: :rolleyes:

ChrisL

Archived