Days:SOW Spoilers

• Members

SOW:

Revolving Door

Although Farah Fath had hinted that she might extend her stay with DOOL, setside sources say that's not the case after all. Fath will leave the show in the coming weeks. "It's time to tackle something different," FF told SOW last September. "It's not that I don't love my job, because I love my job. I feel like it's time."

DOOL: Philip Finds Claire

Shawn & Belle's plan to disappear with Claire goes kablooey this week on DOOL, when Philip tracks them down.

Willow is actually the one who tips Philip off. "Word is out to be on the lookout for them," previews Brandon Beener (Shawn). "The cops end up pounding on their door in Toronto. Shawn pretends to be drunk so Belle can gather up their stuff and head out the back door with Claire."

Belle gets away, but Shawn gets arrested for public intoxication. "The main thing is to keep Belle and Claire safe," stresses BB. "Shawn knows he'll figure out a way to get back to them."

Or so he thinks. Odd couple Philip and Willow show up at the police station to confront Shawn. Philip offers to let Shawn and Belle off - if they hand over Claire. "Shawn tells Philip to go to hell," growls BB. "There's no way he's ever going to get his hands on Belle and Claire."

But when Philip retunrs later and claims he found something, "Shawn freaks out," sighs BB. "He knows Philip found out where Belle and Claire are. Shawn wants to protect them, but can't. He has to get out of jail to save them."

He'd better hurry, because Belle soon realizes the safe house isn't so safe after all.

Winners/Losers

Winner: Max. He got the girl (Mimi) and an apartment.

Loser: Willow. She sold out Shawn, her "angel".

Buzz

After only a few days of work opposite the "new" Philip, Jay Kenneth Johnson, DOOL's Martha Madison (Belle) was quite taken with her new co-star. "He's incredibly charming, humble, so good-looking and smiling all the time," raves MM. "I look forward to getting to know him better. It's exciting to have a new actor to work with." MM isn't the only one taken with JKJ. So are the twin toddlers who play Claire, Ava and Olivia White. "The babies love Jay. They goo-goo and ga-ga all over him." Olivia, in particular, "loves men. She does better in scenes with the boys, so she's in heaven."

Sneak Peeks

Week of Jan. 29

Willow tells Hope she's pregnant.

Steve decides to talk to Benji about his episodes.

Lucas accepts a job from EJ.

Mimi and Max spill to Roman that they found the skeleton.

Can't Miss - Fri. Feb. 2 - Kate sets up Sami.

Week of Feb. 5

Sami's secret is in jeopardy.

Willow has a surprise of her own.

Shawn, Belle & Claire make their escape.

John and Marlena meet in a dream.

Steve attacks EJ.

Public Opinion has a letter of support for Ashley Benson, and wants them to write an outstanding story for her, preferably a Max/Abby pairing. Another letter from someone that liked the Nick and Billie hookup and thinks they should explore a real May/December romance for the two.

Mail Call - DOOL - It's so great to have Philip back!

Viewers' Voice

With Philip back in town, who should Belle choose?

85% Shawn

10% Philip

5% Someone New

FYI is with Ashley Benson (Abby)

http://www.steveandkayla.com/forum/index.php?topic=1595.0

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds good. The pacing for the on the run story is pretty good.

That story about Martha reacting to JKJ as Philip is cute. I also love hearing how the twins that play Claire love Jay. How cute.

Now that Shawn spoiler about him being arrested makes sense. I kind of figured he fakes it so Belle and Claire can get away. It wouldn't make sense that he would just get drunk while with them. Sounds good.

It looks like Kate is setting up the big reveal of Sami's secret. The Steve/EJ spoilers sounds good too. I just feel like we are building to something big with all this.

Archived