GL: Monday 01/22.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it would have been typical soap if Cassie had started laying all the blame on Jonathan but during the past year, she's begun to understand him better. Today, Cassie seemed to understand that Jonathan was experiencing the same pain as she was..and IMO, I found it more touching and more motherly to ask if Jonathan had been with Tammy the entire time that she was alone and helpless. The scene played that way had much more impact than the overdone blame game on people who don't really deserve it.

There were so many notable scenes today:

- Tammy explaining to Jonathan why she had to push him out of the way. I think SG did a great job with the short dialogue she was given today. The weakness in her voice made the gravity of the situation even more real.

- Jonathan's shaking hands at the sight of blood; him giving Tammy a list of things that they still have to get done (ie. Tammy's schooling, their honeymoon, etc.) and telling her that she won't get any of those things if she doesn't wake up. Later, he tries to sound angry in an attempt to get her to wake up.

- Jonathan & Remy's argument on moving Tammy. Of course, Jonathan moving Tammy in her condition would have been dangerous but it was understandable how he would rather try saving her himself rather than wait around. The poor guy felt completely helpless. (TP was just heartbreaking to watch in these scenes).

- The look on Cassie's face when Josh tells her that Tammy had been in an accident. What got me bawling again was when Cassie went to the hospital and angrily asked, "Who does that???" in regards to hitting someone without even bothering to stop. NF plays anger, worry, and denial so well. The way Cassie bombarded Rick with questions not because she was going to accept the worst that could to happen but because she wanted to make sure (and she was sure) that it wasn't going to happen.

- Jonathan feeling guilty and telling Reva that hit had been meant for him...how he promised to protect Tammy forever and he couldn't even do it for one day. :(

- The song that was playing at the very end was very fitting.

Toups (and anyone looking for the Jammy scenes today), here you go:

1-22-07Jammy Scenes Pt1

1-22-07Jammy Scenes Pt2

Archived