AMC: Huge uncasting Scoop!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't even know where to begin answering this...meaning no disrespect to Stuart Damon, but the Cady this is an F U from TPTB on a whole different level.

This move proves AMC is not part of ABC's future plans.

Killing Dixie now is AMC's equivalent of killing Luke just after Genie signs a long-term contract to return.

Tad and Dixie are a supercouple. AMC cannot afford to lose anything good right now.

One ABC soap (not GH) is going to die this year and Frons is making sure it will be AMC.

• Members

Go Vincent! I think he is right on the money. Frons wants to try and totally change the show and he thinks it's worth it to lose the current audience in the process because in a couple of years he'll be able to replace them with a younger, cooler audience. And if his experiement gets AMC cancelled, oh well.

Walt will be gone by end of summer, assuming AMC is not already long gone itself. That removes Leven as well.

It really scares me that there are people who still think everything will be fine for AMC. I realize everyone is entitled to their opinion but come on! We need to do something.

• Members

Several reasons::

1. GH is ABC's pet soap and the one they give the most attention to.

2. Cady just returned, if she had not left in 2002 and she had stayed for the next four years I wouldn't say what I said. This will lose alot of fans I think, but alot of GH fans could care less about Alan, sadly.

3. AMC has still lost so many fans, and this will just make it worse.

4. This is sort of like reason number three, but people who might have either recently returned, or were about too, will probably not now.

• Members

I didn't want to say it and risk getting attacked but that's so true. If you go to Soapzone and someone did a "Alan tribute" or "Let's Fight for Stuart" post, maybe 2 or 3 people respond. The next post on what Carly was wearing on any particular day gets hundreds of responses.

I think that's a part of the reason Frons likes GH the best, the fans don't fight his vision as much.

• Members

Vincent is my hero! :wub:

It was pretty clear before this that Cady got fired. I just couldn't see her asking to be let out of her contract in the middle of the Kate saga. That just doesn't seem like her. She'd at the very least, have let the T&D fans have a moment with T&D and Kate.

I have to wonder what really happen. It's pretty clear that something happened behind the scenes to lead to this.

Archived