PC: Nolan North on Ugly Betty!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last week they had Darlene Tejero who played original Anita Santos on AMC from '95-97. The Walter actor also had a bit part on AMC six-seven years ago as a lab tech.

I think they're purposely going after actors with soap operas in their resumes, since UB is a prime time soap. Even though she's become a noted actress in her own right, how can we forget Judith Light/Karen Wolek? "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! I WAS A COMMON HOOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Members

I KNEW I had seen that Walter guy before Ugly Betty...I just couldn't remember where.

So do you remember which storyline he was a lab tech for? Was it the Jake/Adam sperm switch? I remember there being a prominent geeky guy that David and Gillian interacted with often...

• Members

Most likely. I think it was during Spermapalooza '98. Because McTavish was gone by spring '99 -- and you know she's the only one obsessed with DNA tests and paternity tests. Agnes Nixon, Elizabeth Page and Jean Passanante wrote Colby's paternity reveal surrounding Adam putzing around with Colby's stem cells, but that story wasn't the typical hijinks and quirkiness that McTavish writes that would call for that type of actor.

Archived