ALL: Latest SOD/SOW Covers...

• Members

We ought to flood the magazines and DAYS/NBC with letters of disappointment saying Mimi is not a core family member and isn't needed on the canvas. We can spin it so that it's merely concern over which characters are valuable instead of making it a campaign to get a terrible, egobloated actress off the show. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, I know this isn't the popular opinion, but I'm glad she is staying! :) Now, I really can't stand her personally, but I have to say that I like the character, and what she adds to the show. I didn't want another recast, and it will be interesting to see FF with JKJ. I actually hope they get paired up eventually. That being said, I hope she steps up her game, because I believe she has the potential to be a good actress. And I want to see a Abby-Mimi cat fight! lol

• Members

I'm so happy FF is staying as Mimi and thank heavens she has tons of actual fans. I've known people who look, sound and behave just like Mimi so to me she is as good an actress as any of the others. I happen to like women like her because usually they say what comes into their heads, very open, honest and bubbly. JER wrote Mimi so wrong when he had her hold a secret. Mimi could have never done that.

• Members

geebeebee over there - hardly ever post

I was just scoffing at the idea that lying is "illegal" and saying that I'd be watching for the arrest of the SOD editor ... and Corday ... and Bush ... and my parents (still scarred from the Santa whopper)

• Members

She shouldn't be allowed to stay. She made the decision to leave, she b!tched about her storylines for months---no way. Get rid of this crappy actress and never let her back into the studio, even if it IS to sweep floors!

I don't care how many fans she has (and why she does will be one of Life's great mysteries), she SUCKS. She has NO TALENT. People who think Farah is a great actress probably also believe Ashlee Simpson can sing. Step it up people.

Archived