ALL: Latest SOD/SOW Covers...

• Members

SOD & SOW Covers

SOW Cover: Huge News! STUNNING TWISTS ROCK 5 SHOWS

ATWT: Carly's Stunning Exit! (Big pic of Jack/Carly/Simon)

GH: Leaving (pic of Carly/Sonny)

Y&R: The Great Escape (pic of Fauxllis)

DOOL: The Verdict Is In! (pic of Phillip)

GL: Together Again (pic of Reva/Josh)

STAR LAMENTS: "I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED THAT GOT OUT."

ABC SWEETIES ENGAGED (refers to David Fumero and Melissa Gallo of OLTL)

SOD Cover:

COMINGS & GOINGS

GH: SHOCKING EXIT! Alan OUT - "This really hurt." (pic of Stuart Damon)

Wanted! Felicia (pic of Kristina Wagner)

He's Back! Austin Peck (refers to ATWT)

GL's Jonathan & Tammy - Final Goodbye (pic of Jonathan/Tammy)

DOOL's Mimi - Changed Her Mind (pic of Farrah Fath)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For all that is peaceful, holy and righteous on planet Earth, please don't tell me that FF has decided that, since she has figured out that she's one of the worse actresses in the known universe, and is lucky to have an acting job on television instead of sweeping floors, that she is staying on Days? Please don't tell me that. :(

• Members

Another week without a picture of Eileen Davidson and the caption "Return to Days!" It makes my heart sore.

And what the HELL did Farah Fath change her mind about? Please, Holy Father who art in heaven, don't tell me she's decided to stick around.

If that's the case, though, I so called it! I said over and over that Farah's talk about leaving the show was nothing more than an attempt to get her rabid fans riled up and mailing the studios, begging the show to do anything to keep her... that way, the show will think she's more valuable than she really is, and they'll offer her a bigger paycheck if she stays. I just know that was her plan from the start. I'm not a dumbass. Farah knows she'd never make it in primetime or movies. But she wants a bigger paycheck, and getting her fans riled up is just the way to accomplish that. And right when she gets what she wants, "Oh, guess what? I changed my mind, everybody! I'm sticking around! Now where's my fat check?" The last thing this show needs when it's in financial dire straits is for that overinflated ego to continue sucking money out. I see right through that girl. Ugh!

• Members

I don't think so.

Someone on the NBC Days board has the magazine and posted that it says inside she's no longer leaving the show.

Of course, those teenyboppers are just THRILLED beyond belief.

GAG! ME!

Link here: http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=725379

LMAO at one of the responses! "So it's confirmed that she couldn't find another job?"

• Members

I swear, am I a psychic or what? I told everyone that she wouldn't really go anywhere. She's been wishy-washy about staying for years now. She's talked about leaving for years now. And yet, through it all, here she is! She does it for attention. To get people talking about her, so that either Days will give her a pay raise or another show will hear all the 'buzz' about her and snatch her up. Self-promoting hag.

• Members

You've said many times now that you want nothing more than Days of Our Lives to be cancelled because of JER's firing.

Something tells me that you're only happy with Farah staying because it makes the majority of us upset. No way you'd actually be happy about something that was positive for the show, given your previous statements.

Archived