ALL: Latest SOD/SOW Covers...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICAM Bree! She asked to go early, now do what she asked for and let her go. Do not give her the opportunity to change her mind. She say she wants to leave because her friends are gone, and wants to do pilots, but if it doesn't pan out, she will probably be back. GMAB!!

• Members

NO FF!!!! LEAVE DAYS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrr....I hate this. I loved Mimi in the Highschool era, but JER's Mimi I hated. She's been more likeable lately....but as others have stated I think that's because we thought she was leaving.

But, I'd take her over Annie Burgstede.

• Members

For the record, the article says she is still scripted to be off the show when her contract expires in February. But yes, apparently she did plead her case with the show's execs (just before they went on holiday break). It says anything beyond the end of her contract is up in the air right now.

• Members

Well then please, somebody get a shotgun and do a Cheney on that idea. She spends her time making these arrogant comments about Days and her fellow actors and actresses, all of which could act her off the lot even with one of Stefano's brain chips in them, and now, because it's rather cold out there, she now is begging to keep her f'ing job.

Maybe someone should tell her that when you put dynamite to those bridges, you can't rebuild them to make your way back.

Arrogant wench.

• Members

Great post, Roman, and ITA. Farah just needs to be shown the door when she begs for her job back. IMO, if you officially decide to quit your job (no matter what it is), you shouldn't have the option of changing your mind later on when you realize you won't be getting another one. What really pisses me off about this is the fact that any dead weight that DAYS can get rid of right now they should be cutting, and TPTB should be taking this opportunity to free up some money by ditching Fath. I just can't stand that conceited, talentless shrew, and I want her gone like yesterday.

Archived