B&B: Week Of Jan. 8-12 (Discussion)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG!

The Bold and The Beautiful: Crayon Coloring Edition! LOL. I wonder if we can expect a love triangle between Hope, Alexandria, and the cute newcomer on the playground.

I had B&B on as background noise, but gotta give props to the little ones for their performances. Unbelievable! Hope is becoming Mommy's Little Girl. Whether that is a good or bad thing...well, I'll leave that for you to decide.

LOL. What a great way to end this show.

• Members

Just entered my B&B week with Monday’s show.

Shocked that Ridge for once had a smart line to Jackie: “The reporters wanted to ask whether you will unveil a ‘Jackie’s Bedroom’-Line...” LOL!!!

Very good acting on all fronts, was also pleased that Jennifer Gareis got to play more than The [!@#$%^&*] © or The Slut © for a change and that Clarke at least confronted Thorne for his punch-down - if even short.

• Members

Those litte tykes were funny and cute. You already know they'll become rivals one day, fighting over the same man. LOL!

Is it just me, or is it weird watching Brooke and Taylor share cordial conversation while the kids have a play date? I guess as long as they're not fighting over the same man and Mama Steph isn't favoring one over the other, they can be cool with each other.

• Members

One day? I guess by summer they'll make the headlines. Both having a pre-school crush and becoming bitter enemies over their beau. LOL!

Too bad Dino is somehow related to Ally but I'm sure can swift that away pretty quickly. :lol:

Those Taylor & Brooke scenes were fabulous by the way. Still huge Twilight Zone factor but very much enjoyable. But nothing as good as Brooke keeping an eye on her children ond cooling off on the backburner...

Hunter Tylo meanwhile is running close to her 30th consecutive episode! Girl is getting no break - yet I don't feel an overexposure.

• Members

I seriously haven't even noticed. I know someone posted the episode count for last month, but other than that I wouldn't even have noticed, cause it doesn't even feel like it.

Brad Bell has one twisted mind. No he didn't re-do the whole Pacific Coast Highway Horror with poor little Alexandra?!? Talk about deja vu! I don't know who should be more traumatized. Ally or Taylor?

Jackie thought she got rid of Stephanie and decided to mosie on to Eric's. Just walked right in and made herself at home. And surprise, surprise, Mama Steph's watchdog Pam was there to keep her in check. I liked their little exchange. I think that Pam might have a little Steph inside of her. LOL!

• Members

Is anyone else annoyed by little Allie? Scratch that...is anyone else annoyed by the fact BabyBell has put such a young actress at the center of a storyline? What is that girl? 4? Sometimes I can barely understand what she's saying. Bell is insane to do it.

• Members

Sweet coincidence - ain't it?

Stephanie's instructions to Pam were also pricesless! Describing Jackie: "She's just some whore offering her hourly services to Eric..." LOL!!!

49743b.jpg

I loved it how Brad incorporated the young ones into this story. Both actresses are so cute and so talented. A pure joy! And B&B sure is age-neutral: Now we got a tyke frontburner along with the senior staff... Taylor & Thorne & Nick are the only middle-age people currently on the fore-front. Love it!

For the record: Hunter Tylo 32 episodes and counting since late November... She closes in on territory usually just reached by KKL or Ronn Moss. Susan Flannery’s record was at about 37 straight episodes or so in 2005.

• Members

"Those Taylor & Brooke scenes were fabulous by the way. Still huge Twilight Zone factor but very much enjoyable. But nothing as good as Brooke keeping an eye on her children ond cooling off on the backburner...

Hunter Tylo meanwhile is running close to her 30th consecutive episode! Girl is getting no break - yet I don't feel an overexposure."

That's the reason B&B is so unwatchable right now, way too much Taylor being shoved down our throats, and not enough Brooke.

• Members

I guess you’re not watching?

Because if you had seen Friday’s show you couldn’t say such nonsense. B&B will get an Emmy for Directing and Lighting for this episode alone. The final Crash-scene was spectacular.

Thorne walking through the fog, finally finding Ally. Taylor having a deja-vu before Ally suddenly appears on the street. Ally shockfrosted & screaming... Taylor hits the brakes, screaming... The lights get nearer on Ally - cue dramatic music. Cliffhanger...

That was FABULOUS!

• Members

Are you serious Sheilaforever? I saw the cliffhanger and yelled out "Oh my God." But not in the shocked, "Oh MY God" kinda way. It was more the "OMG, Brad Bell is pulling his stupid dramatic 'irony' bullsh!t yet AGAIN!"

Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't see it coming from a mile away. If there would have been a slight bit of element to the surprise.

Whenever I see those scenes, I don't see "Emmy." I see "cheesy!"

B&B Needs to stick with glossy fashion shows and showstoppers for their Emmy Submissions. Car crashes on foggy, dark soundstages are CLEARLY not their forte.

• Members

It's not as if we've ever seen this scenario before, just another repeat. Did Taylor get her lisence back when she got off from killing Darla?? Is it ok for Taylor to jump in a car and drive erratically every time she thinks someone is in danger?? Does she think she's above the law?? Oh yeah, I forgot, she can do no wrong. This show needs Brooke back and fast, because too much Taylor is slowing ruining the show.

• Members

As much as I miss the diminished presence of Brooke right now, that's not the problem. The problem is that after finally starting to crack the mythic "St. Taylor the Good", Bell has pulled his usual 180 and put her back on that pedestal. Taylor started out trying to finesse Nick in to giving back the company with her "therapy" that she made sure she didn't charge Nick for or meet with him in her office about. IOW, she was intent on tricking him and trying to do it without putting her psych license at risk.

Now that it's blown up spectacularly in her face, she's outraged that Steph overheard her private "session" notes, and that Thorne participated in the scheme. What the HELL???? She's a hypocrite. As long as she was working Nick, it was fine. Manipulation is manipulation, whether it's publicly or privately, sweetheart.

Oh, and when it was Taylor "going along with a scheme" back when she was married to Ridge and Brooke was the "mark" (the Italy trip when Ridge threw himself at Brooke to break up Brooke and Thorne)...that was perfectly okay.

Archived