Days-Is Kim Coming Home??/ Kate & Vic Again??

• Members

Rumor has it that the core Brady clan could be completed with the return of Kimberly Brady. (Side Note: Several years back there were reports around the internet that Patsy Pease, the original Kimberly, had suffered severe health problems. There were never anymore updates on this matter).

Kate and Victor enter into a marriage of convenience.

This comes for Dustin's Page.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Kim. I love Patsy. But, really, what place does she have on the show right now? Sure to support her family, maybe MAYBE to be a therapist now that Doc's so full on frontburner, but that's even a stretch. In the next few years, I'd like to see it happen. But it's not ready for Kim now.

• Members

Her part of the Brady family would be a great addition at some point. It definitely needs to happen. Kayla and Kimberly's relationship needs to be repaired. Andrew and Jeannie need to mix up with the young adult and teen set, respectively. Eve could even be a nice return, even if she has to be recast (given Charlotte Ross' decent success in primetime). Andrew/Eve is an important relationship, I think, as is Kimberly vs. Eve. It all depends on how our current headwriter works the canvas. There may, unfortunately, never be room for them. But I would love to see them back. Could Days handle a four supercouple quota, though?

• Members

I LOVED Kimberly!! She was one of my favorites. I loved her pairing with Shane. They were one of my favorite couples. I still remember the storyline when she went blind. Sigh. I wish I would have recorded that stuff because I would love to watch it again. That was so good. I would love to have her back but they would have to bring Shane back too!!! I doubt the show can afford to though.

• Members

I LOVE Kim. I hope that she is ok and I would love to see her return.

Even if the stories were true and Patsy is paralyzed, they could still have her around. I think it would ne nice. She loves the show and always loved returning.

I agree that today may not be the right time unless they brought her back on recurring. However, maybe as we approach summer I would bring her back and maybe even Shane (if Shaughnessy will come back). I do think Andrew and Jeannie should be added at some point too.

I want Eileen first though. She has more story purpose now then Kim, Shane, etc.

• Members

I always enjoyed Victor and Kate as a couple. Tom Langan really assassinated both characters when he had Kate cheat with Nicholas Alamain and then Vincent Moroni, and then try to kill Victor first at Greta's coronation, and then by setting his mansion on fire. Thank GOD Reilly fixed this and had them get back together, at least on friendly terms.

Archived