ATWT: Faith Snyder Spoiler

• Members

Wasn't Natalie born on Christmas Eve 2002? She's older than Sage, who was born in 2003.

I think the point with Lily IS that she isn't fat. Or she shouldn't be thinking she needs to drop weight "this minute". It's an issue every woman has dealt with on some level. And having Faith connecting her unstable family life to how she perceives herself actually makes sense.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes I think Nat was born that year, they also aged Natalee, but we only saw her during that one time in November I think during the Paul and Meg wedding. That's what I hate about this show right now, This storyline should be more than just Lily and Faith if they are going to do it, it should involve Lucinda, Nat, Holden, Luke, Lucinda, but I am sure with our writing team it will only be focused on Lily and Faith. Sorry about the rant again, this show has a habit of making me do that. :unsure:

• Members
I agree. He knows what Jade did still he wants everyone to be nice to her. H*ll no!

About Faith. I think it makes more sense for her to have bulimia. If she had anorexia she would be all skinny. With bulemia it can actually go the other way, you can gain weight instead. That's what happend to my friend. Her face got all puffy... tragic really.

Archived