PSNS: Monday January 8

• Members

The theme of today's episode is clearly the deception and trust.

What's happened to Theresa? I love that she's matured, but the character is no longer riveting.

Since Jared has entered the picture, I think Theresa has lost her pizazz. She used to be arguably the most exciting character. The Ethan/Theresa/Jared storyline is probably the least interesting to me now. Jared is boring and Ethan is not much better.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For me, it's the opposite. I am only interested in Jared/Theresa/Ethan because I despire Ethan and LOVE JARESA. Plus, Lindsey Hartley is one of the few actors on PSNS that can turn crap into gold. Yes, Theresa has lost some spark but what character wouldn't when you drag a story out past 7 years?

As for the rest of the stories, BORING!!!

Fox/Kay/Miguel is a trainwreck and I don't feel like sitting by and enjoying character destruction in that story and in the Sheridan/Luis/Fancy story and Chad/Whitney stories. I love LUCY but what they are doing to Sheridan is sickening. I like an edgy Sheridan but not one that seems to be going psychotic.

I hate what they've done to Grace and, other then Noah/Paloma and Tabitha/Endora, the show is just a mess.

I will comment on the episode when it's finished but, so far, the Ivy/Sam scenes are good but that's it. Of course, we now know that the other Crane's daughter's name is Pretty :rolleyes:

• Members

LOVED the Ivy/Sam scenes. Lots of history there and, wow some character growth for Ivy.

Why do I get the feeling Ivy is going to be pregnant since she slept with both Julian and Sam? Surprised no one has mentioned that but I can see it coming. Ivy will then get back into Sam's good graces and that will set up Grace's inevitable rise from the dead. I actually could like that story.

The rest was blah. I love how they all trust lie detectors when they aren't very reliable and can be easily fooled. I was not into my Jaresa today.

The wedding I could care less about.

Sheridan/Luis/Fancy is just a wreck. MW is doing well but I can't stand what they are doing. I love Lucy but the character destruction of Sheridan is ruining the whole story for me.

Very boring episode. 2007 so far has been decent but that isn't saying much.

• Members

How some others found today boring is beyond me, because I thought today was actually very good. I think Sheridan turning evil is pretty believable considering everything she has been through. Sheridan has been a trainwreck from the beginning, but she has been through an awful lot the last 7 1/2 years and losing two children within days of each other would most definitely change someone. I think it's a neat twist that Sheridan is turning into what she despised most about her father.

I also believe that Ivy is going to be preggers too. I'm intigued by that as well. I love Theresa and Jared. Ethan is an ass and deserves to be ALONE.

I think I want Sam and Pilar to have an affair ;)

• Members

WOW, Phoenix.

Are we watching the same show?

Um, today's episode was INCREDIBLY entertaining.

Starting with Lucy and Sheridan in Fancy's bedroom.

FINALLY. Luis didn't believe Fancy's claims against Sheridan. The truth is out about MeanSheridan and yet-- it isn't. How can you NOT be intrigued?! History has repeated itself from when Luis took "the other woman's" side when he was with Sheridan. And Sheridan wanted that all along: for Luis to believe her and not Fancy. Sheridan is undermining the Lucy pairing and, though I hate seeing Fancy hurt and Luis falling for it -- again, I am LOVING this story!!! I can't stop smiling while watching it.

I just can't wait for the inevitable reveal when Luis walks in on Sheridan during an evil deed and realizes -- as he had before, with Sheridan, ironically -- that his LOVER was telling the truth. Dang, Luis just doesn't learn! What a jerk!!!

Oh, my God. Sheridan lays it on thick for Luis. She could fool anybody! Can I just say HOW MUCH I LOVE this story?!!! THANK YOU James E. Reilly, NBC, "Passions" and Outpost Farm Productions! This IS the story of the year.

Oh, snap!

Jared sounds SO desperate! He sounds like a girl!!! 'I wanted you since the day I met you.' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. What a girl!!!!! I can't believe I was ever a Jaresa fan. ET aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way.

Sam and Ivy were cute but there was a problem -- wasn't this pretty mcuh the SAME conversation that Ivy and Sam had at Sheridan and Luis' engagement party in 2001? (I believe that was the one). Or maybe it was at Ethan and Gwen's engagement party back in 2000. Because whenever these two get together, Ivy always just convinces Sam to love her. She's desperate, too! Don't get me wrong, she looked incredible (at all these parties; Ivy always does), but she just says the same thing over and over again at these parties, and the years just go by, lol. Same old, same old.

Oh, snap!

McKenzie has her demented/psycho face down pat.

Oh, crap! She really DID take the button!! You RAPE-ASSISTING WHORE!!! I love it!!! (I'm watching this "live" on tape, lol)... My GOD, what a meanie!! I LOVE THIS STORYLINE!!!!!

What a great episode. Just finished it and L-O-V-E-D it.

Again, sorry, Phoe, I'm afraid you were watching a different show and just thought you were watching "Passions."

Remember, don't mix pills with wine. Plays tricks on the mind. :P

Archived