The "Are You Gay?" Quiz...

KLN

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank God for the straight guys at SON!

I have nothing against gay guys, I love you all to death here (well most of you), and a lot of you have awesome taste in music, but it's nice to see some non-queens on the board! :lol:

• Members

Actually, Steve, it's been a full-on, 100 percent "gay" week for me. Well, more like two weeks. :unsure:

That said, I don't get why you and Kenny say you got 100 percent; I know how you both had to answer the first question and it immediately gives you the results, and says there is no percentage. Unless you both lied or manipulated the answers (beginning with the first one) to see if you could trick it.

"Other gay test claim to give you a percentage. We don't see the point."

See?

• Members

Here is the quote if you answer all the time to the 1st question

Noticed the bolded print.

Of course I am bisexual and I find women attracted and lust after them all the time today. In fact today at the grocery store I saw a couple (guy and a girl) and I lusted after both of them. :P

• Members

Even though I am a straight female, I took the quiz. It told me I was a gay male. Last time I checked, I didn't have a penis, so I find this quiz flawed. :) I love opera, Brad Pitt is much hotter, even dirty and I know that 64 teams start the NCAA tournament. Oh well. I failed another test in my life

Archived