The "Are You Gay?" Quiz...

KLN

• Members

Well, that question about the NCAA is a little outdated...there have been 65 teams in the tournament now for the last few years. Prior to that there were 64....

but there was no 65 among the answers to the question.

That's just one of the many flaws with that test, IMO.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am like SteveFrame and lust after both. On my extra horny days sometimes when I am walking down the strip at school or driving home I look at EVERY car that goes by just to see if that person is hot and might pull over for some action.

Bree, I assure you I am no queen. Its funny though because I have been told that I am too pretty to like women and it still pisses me off. Yes I dress preppy because thats how I like to dress and I just happen to be good looking. I went to a college football bowl game last month and while me and my best friend who is straight and dresses thugish asked him if we were an item. We were both shocked, well he wasn't because I get the pretty comment all the time while I am around him. He had on a very baggy hoodie and baggy ass jeans while I wore some jeans and a nice Tommy H. shirt because it was about the only thing I had clean and had to bought it the day before the game. So about half way through the game she asked if we were together and she assumed I was gay because of my blue eyes and pouty lips, WTH? Sometimes I think I should scar up my face, go get 5 tats and pierce half my body and start dressing tougher. I know it shouldn't bother me but i can't lie because it does. Maybe its just that guy macho thing I have, not wanting others to think I am feminine/gay. Maybe I should model, who knows?

I will admit I don't have the most masculine voice, but in my group of friends I am the tougher of the group and usually win in any sport will play in as friends, although my brother is quite an athlete. I am rambling but I have been told I am pretty a thousand times and it bothers me so I am sorta ranting. Am I just being stupid?

Archived