PSNS: January 4

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love episodes in which most of the characters are assembled together.

I'm rooting for Fox because Miguel annoys me, and Kay deserves payback for all of the horrible things she did to Charity.

I think it's awful how no one except Luis seems to be concerned about Fancy. Ivy, Julian, her brothers, other relatives, and friends are ignoring her. The characters seem to care more about Jessica's troubles than Fancy's issues. Ivy and Julian, especially, should be ashamed at themselves for caring more about Fox's life than Fancy's.

Jared used to be okay but boring to me. Now, he's just worthless.

• Members

I'm sure Grace will survive. Everybody will think she's dead, and she won't be.

I'm rooting for the end of this tedious Fox/Kay/Miguel mess of a storyline. I hate the way they destroyed Fox/Kay. They used to be so cute together when Justin played Fox, and Kay was so worried about losing him. I wish both Fox and Miguel would go away, or at least be recast by people who can act.

I thought Julian/Tabitha/Endora scenes were cool - but too brief. And why did they have Endora and Tabitha pretty much unseen behind some extra for most of the actual wedding?

Ivy looked great and I enjoyed her scenes. Sheridan did too, even though orange was not the best color choice.

Another Fancy rape flashback I could have done without.

• Members

It was a good episode, except for the Luis/Fancy stuff.

And Ethan... OMG, can someone shoot him already? Geez...

I am totally rooting for Fox. In that scene where Fox was talking to Miguel in the pantry, MW totally blew Adrian out of the water. :)

I didn't like that the cliffhanger was Ethan bursting in... ugh. It should've either been Miguel storming in or the explosion.

Either Grace was on a different shuttle, or she is "dead" and will return later on, which I hate. Stupid plot point.

• Members

Miguel and Ethan need to be shot. Those two are bordering on the same level of annoyance that Antonio was.

Fox still can't act but I like the cut.

Loved the character interactions, which is why I like Passions weddings/parties. Loved Julian and Tabitha with Endora but I wish they would stop hinting at a story with them and just do it already. Loved Tabitha sniping at Pilar with the "Kay living in sin" comment.

Loved Ivy lurking around just like Days' Kate would. Passions needs more Ivy.

Rebecca and Gwen were great as always, as was my Theresa.

Chad/Whitney bores me. Reveal who his lover is already. Ethan ruined my Jaresa proposal. Damn [!@#$%^&*] :angry: .

What happened to Grace was predictable. We all called in back in November when we heard someone close to Kay would die on her wedding day. The camera was not on the bus when it exploded so I doubt she is dead. She will turn up sometime soon if Passions is still on.

The Fancy stuff is appalling. I am stunned NBC let's that stuff keep happening. There are way too many rapes and attacks.

Pretty good show though.

• Members

Yeah I caught that and I was LMAO :lol: .

I caught Julian referring to it the other day as well.

Oh, how I miss Travis as Ethan. He gave something to the role that made me love Ethan and root for ET.

As for Grace, I have no idea what she learned. My guess is maybe she learned Alistair is alive or maybe David told her the secret Ivy was blackmailing him with. It is intriguing but we probably won't learn it for awhile because I think Grace will be presumed dead for awhile.

Archived