DAYS: Drake files restraining order on crazed fan...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is just insane, it truly is. It went well. Imagine how little it'd take for it to go horribly. He wasen't stopped at the gate, he actually got in. Glad he, his wife and kids are ok, but this has got to have been scary as hell.

I think they're more subjected to stalkers though because they're on TV sometimes every day of the week, and it's like that Renee Zellweger movie, they imagine that they're truly family.

• Members

I know it's silly to say, and okay, cliche, but after hearing some of the things about JER and the suggestion that he's deliberately trying to sabotage "Passions" and by extension, "Days," I'm starting to seriously question the man's sanity. Who's to say -- and again, cliche -- that this writer who can dream up these demented plots isn't living, in some way, his own "story" that he's penned for himself? Drake is John, for example. John is a character on "Days." I don't know...when someone eats, sleeps and dreams story, as Reilly basically has said he does, you really have to wonder.

OMG, he sort of scares me now.

I never thought that would happen. :(

• Members

I remember an interview he gave that was posted on NBC.com (I believe) and he told the interviewer that he gets his story ideas from crazy dreams. He'll wake up in the middle of the night and have to jot what he just dreamt down so that he can make a story out of it.

Leave it up to JER to turn one of his shows into a literal NIGHTMARE.

Archived