Days: Wednesday, January 3rd

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Goodbye, Brody. Too bad you are leaving just as I'm starting to enjoy watching you. Good luck.

The Lockhart mystery deepens. I'm really loving this little side story more than the big one. We know John isn't going to die or be braindead or in a coma forever so I'm wanting that to move along quickly to action.

Chelsea is brainless. I hate Hogan writing her so dumb. Chelsea was created to be very intuitive and brilliant, not this clueless girl. Her character is being ruined quickly. I mean, she can be redeemed without giving her stupid pills. UGH. Slap on wrist, Hogan.

I do love Billie and Nick and hope their friendship blossoms whether with or without sex.

It is more wonderful than I can express to see Hope being herself again, even better. She is so alive, alert and into what is going on around her, like today. She felt everything, you could see it in her expressions. Great, simply great. Marlena was a mess, understandably. Loved Bo.

Shawn and Belle aren't doing a thing for me. I was hoping to see chemistry and a love story, but for me it's just two people acting. MM hasn't been doing her best work recently and I wonder what is going on with her.

I am looking forward to seeing JKJ as Philip. How will he handle the character.

• Members

Chelsea started off as background (Abby's friend) then suddenly was the daughter of Bo and Billie and has always been annoying and brainless for me. She has actually improved on the annoying thing lately though I wish she wasn't head over heels for a guy on the internet.

• Members

Actually, Chelsea wasn't just "background" when she was brought on in November 04. It was more of Abby being background, lol, and she's part of the core family of Salem! When Chelsea first came on (Mandy Musgrave), fans instantly knew that she was going to be Georgia. Believe me, she wasn't just background material.

• Members

So were Sami and Lucas on today? If not, is the Billie stuff worth watching? I really haven't gotten into the newer characters like Chelsea yet. Mimi used to annoy me so I am glad she is leaving the show for awhile. This may be an episode I can skip.

• Members

I so loved seeing Marlena, Hope and Bo together today. I loved how Marlena seemed sort of subdued, like she was still processing. We should have gotten to see the scenes that were cut. So glad she went to see the baby and Hope. And can I just give kudos to Deidre and Kristian for how they played it. Hope just had a baby, she's on top of the world, but KA just made me feel Hope's concern for Marlena. Loved that Hope just looked at Marlena as she was talking. No pressure, no drama, just two people taking care of a friend. Wonderful job by all three of them. Marlena apologized to Bo, as I knew she would. I'm glad she had that outburst because she was terrified, but she's had time to think and find out everything that happened, and knows it wasen't Bo's fault. Lovely scenes, subtle acting and I'm so happy that I could enjoy Marlena with Bo/Hope after subrape and the Langan mess. He really screwed up that friendship.

Musgrave was such a gem as Chelsea, truly. Melvin's gotten fab, but I still imagine MM in some of her scenes.

• Members

I really enjoyed today's episode. It was great to see Marlena with Bo/Hope. They have such a rich history together, it just seems right to seem them comforted Marlena. I really like all of them praying at the end for God to give them a miracle.

I liked Belle seeing the woman Victor hired. I'm glad they are not making Belle and Shawn idiots in this story. They know Victor is up to something, and they are going to do everything they can to protect their daughter. I don't think they are going to push Belle and Shawn romantically right now. This story is about them maturing into parents that their daughters needs them to be.

I thought the Nick/Billie/Chelsea scenes were hilarious. I have liked this little side story so much. I don't think Chelsea is being protrayed as an idiot nor do I think she was brilliant before. I think she was a selfish [!@#$%^&*] before! Now, though she is still using people somewhat, she is becoming so much more human. I can relate to her now whereas before I just hated her.

• Members

Very good show.

Love the Lockhart mystery and Bonnie and Patrick's reactions. I am liking FF in this story, shockingly. Oh, and BYE BYE PATTY CAKES :lol: .

Chelsea/Nick/Billie was hilarious. Loved her finding the belt and interrogating her mother. I LMAO when she took her clothes off and Nick's eyes practically bugged out of his head when Chelsea's underwear fell on the floor. Love his cover story when she caught him in the house. Chelsea was hilarious asking Nick all those questions about Lonely Splicer. Boxers or briefs? :lol:

I love the way they are writing Belle and Shawn. They are acting as parents and the romance is on the backburner for now, which I like. Belle seeking out the woman and learning about who she is was good because at least they are being wise. Loved these scenes.

Loved Bo and Shawn bonding and I liked the hug Bo gave Belle.

Hope, Bo. and Marlena was good. There is so much history there and I am glad Marlena forgave Bo. She realized she was just acting in the heat of the moment and I liked those scenes. Hope comforting Marlena and her and Bo doing what it takes to help showed the true friendship between the characters. Loved the prayer scene at the end on the heels of the news about John. Good scenes.

Can't wait for tomarrow.

• Members

Today wasn't that action-packed, but it was one of my favorite episodes this week. I love seeing friends and family members interacting with each other. It was just so nice to see Marlena and Hope acting as good friends. We don't see that too often, so when those 2 have scenes together it's really special. Great Bo/Hope/Marlena scenes.....

Surprisingly enough, I really enjoyed the Bonnie scenes today. She's not my favorite character, but this latest story is getting interesting. Judi Evans gave a standout performance today. While watching her scenes today, I was reminded how the show wasted her talents the past 3 years or so. What a shame b/c she really could have been a great addition to the cast, perhaps if written better or cast in another role.

I speculated yesterday that Connor knew about the skeleton mystery and only Mimi was kept in the dark based on reading EE and Prevuze. I didn't get that impression after watching the show. Now I just think Bonnie and Patrick know about the skeleton mystery.

Speaking of Patrick, Brody gave a credible performance today. He's really shined in the past couple of episodes. Again, perhaps if his character had been fleshed out and taken in a different direction, perhaps Patrick could have been an interesting character. Oh, well, another wasted opportunity for Days... I wish Brody well in his future roles....

The Chelsea/Nick/Billie scenes were the most action-packed of the episodes. They provided the comic relief for the show. I'm not sure where this story is going now that Nick has slept with Billie. I'm interested in seeing how HS plans to progress the Nick/Chelsea romance from now on....

All in all, Susan K did a pretty good job with the script. IMHO, she's one of the better Days' script writers now that some others like SLG have been fired.....

Good show all around!!

• Members

I think the skeleton was Mr. Lockhart.

I agree that it so far seems an interesting mystery. I can't really stand to watch Mimi or Patrick, but Mimi and Patrick together is usually always interesting to me for some reason. And only more so with Bonnie around.

I thought Nick was funny today and the scenes with Billie/Chelsea were interesting also.

• Members

I think, from what we've seen so far, if it's NOT Mr. Lockhart, it won't make sense. Especially - Mimi won't understand. It can't be just some nobody. All the same, intrigued as hell.

I like that Shawn and Belle aren't complete idiots, but Belle? You're paranoid because of Victor and you now think your being unceremoniously investigated, and you DON'T make the connection? Dummy!

Nick today was priceless. But I'm really hating how far he's digging himself into this Lonely Splicer whole. Poor guy's screwed.

Archived